News
On Destined • Jun 19, 2023
Title Destined
Only 6 episodes so far but I quite like it and would recommend to anyone who’s looking for a new drama to watch. Good acting, good plot and I like the characters
10 0
On Between Love and Friendship • Nov 2, 2022
Title Between Love and Friendship
Would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a dating show. It’s different from other ones because it’s 2 group of friends instead of a bunch of strangers. And there wasn’t a panel which was a plus for me.
4 0
On Love Catcher in Seoul • Jan 7, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Seoul Spoiler
Wow the fact that 4 out of the 5 girls were money catchers. I would’ve liked to see how jungwoo and insung would’ve turned out. Like would both of them switch to love? Ugh still annoyed he got eliminated
5 1
On Dream Garden • Dec 19, 2021
Title Dream Garden
It’s quite interesting so far! I don’t recommend starting yet because there’s only a few episodes out. Now Im all caught up and have to wait 😭
2 0
On Kim Sung Cheol • Dec 15, 2021
Person Kim Sung Cheol
I hope he will get the main lead one day! Love his acting
10 0
On My Heart • Dec 13, 2021
Title My Heart
I feel like the editing of this drama and the flow of it is quite bad. There were so many moments where I’m just like huh? I don’t recommend wasting time to watch it if you’re looking for a well written drama. But if you’re looking for a drama to pass time then it’s not too bad
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Oct 28, 2020
Title Record of Youth
Omg one positive comment amidst of al the hate.. and why r ppl hating it so much can u explain me? I don’t mind…
I personally prefer more “realistic“ dramas but I think that is why a lot of people are not liking it. I like how they show the struggles of each character. For you reference, I also enjoyed weightlifting fairy and Pinocchio. I would give this drama a try if I were you! Don’t decide to not watch it just because of all the negative comments. Definitely one of my favorite dramas now
1 1
On Record of Youth • Oct 26, 2020
Title Record of Youth
Sad that there are a lot of people not liking this drama because I AM LOVING IT. I’m super picky with my dramas and I have so many that I just stop watching after a few episodes but that was not the case for this one. I watch the new episode right when it comes out!!!
12 6
On Qing Qing Zi Jin • Aug 20, 2020
Title Qing Qing Zi Jin Spoiler
I’m really trying to watch it but I’m only on episode 2 and there’s so many plot holes already?? Like if the father wanted to save his daughters, why didn’t he send anyone to save them? It doesn’t make sense
0 1
On Flower of Evil • Aug 14, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
Omgomgomgomg I haven’t found a drama this interesting in so long. It is keeping me on my toes
2 0
Replying to uki • Aug 10, 2020
Title Flower of Evil Spoiler
can someone explain me the story till ep 4.It is too hard to understand.What the the relation between the coma…
They showed a scene where a car hit lee Jong gi when he was running away after being stabbed and I think the coma patient Was the driver
1 1
On Su Yu • Aug 4, 2020
Title Su Yu
Never thought there would be a day where the main lead annoys me more than the female lead.
4 0
On The Sleepless Princess • Aug 4, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
I’m quite picky with my dramas but I’m liking this one so far. None of the characters annoy me so far and the leads are quite cute together
5 0
On Flower of Evil • Aug 1, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
It’s creeping me out so much but at the same time I’m hooked and can’t stop watching
14 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Jul 24, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DRAMA TO WATCH! I’m really picky with my dramas and end up dropping a lot but this one got me watching all the way to the end. The main leads are super cute together
11 0
On In a Class of Her Own • Jul 24, 2020
Title In a Class of Her Own
I’m quite picky with my dramas but I’m really liking this one so far. Caught up on all 10 episodes in two days. Definitely recommend. A drama where there aren’t any characters that annoy me
8 0