News
Replying to 12979275 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
Is this good? Should I give the first ep a go?
I think it’s good! the first ep was kind of slow but I just finished all 5 episodes and can’t wait for the next ones to drop tomorrow
4 0
Replying to purpleocean20 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
yes he is so handsome. i think they should give him male lead drama 🥰🥰
yess too bad he’s second lead here too but his scenes are cute with her so far
3 0
On Serendipity • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
nice to see fenglong from lost you forever again
2 3
On Resident Playbook • Apr 13, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
watched the first 2 episodes and came to update but was surprised to see the ratings. I like how the characters aren’t perfect and they all make mistakes and it’s interesting so far seeing how they will all grow. that myeong doctor was really annoying though . she has this fake facade to all the professors
9 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 12, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
omg my girl song zu er finally back. can’t wait for her other drama to be released too: prisoner of beauty
11 1
Replying to Fiona • Apr 8, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
WTSG was written by a woman too!However, WLGYT and Love Scout were also written by females so I guess it is luck…
what’s wtsg and wlgyt lol
0 1
On The Potato Lab • Apr 7, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
no way the script writer is a female cause they did the female lead dirty
8 3
On The Potato Lab • Apr 5, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
nah this is foul why they have to make everyone around her do something wrong against her. I don’t know if I would be able to forgive
18 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 25, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
can someone explain to me why young beom’s mom was so miserable in the future? like seeing how rude she was to geumyoung, I don’t get how she would’ve let that daughter in law make her take care of the kids and chores unless that daughter in law had an even stronger personality. I would think she would stand up to her and refuse with that personality of hers
1 4
Replying to Kumaxell • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
Her foster father forced her to memorize some real difficult scripts and punished her when she recited incorrectly.…
thanks!
1 0
On The Glory • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
why is she book smart if it seems like her “foster parents” didn’t treat her well? did they still teach her how to read? I’m surprised she knows how to
1 5
On The Glory • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
maybe it’s just me but I would not be able to forgive her mother if I were her. no way being sent to that family in the countryside for 17 years is better than staying with her mother and the evil concubine. that scholar and wife treated her worse than hell and I can’t imagine how staying with her mother when she was a kid would be worse than what she went through
3 1
On The Glory • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
how did her sister die (the one who was married to the ML) and why are they blaming her? maybe I missed it but I don’t remember seeing the sister they keep mentioning so I’m quite confused
1 2
Replying to susuworld • Mar 18, 2025
Title Si Jin
Next preview suggests there probably isn't a "married life" afterwards
thanks!
1 0
Replying to susuworld • Mar 17, 2025
Title Si Jin
Next preview suggests there probably isn't a "married life" afterwards
where can I see the preview ? I don’t see anything pop up at the end of the episodes
0 2
On Si Jin • Mar 17, 2025
Title Si Jin Spoiler
wow the ex brother in law is going to marry the princess? his life is going to be hell espcially since she doesn’t want to marry him at all. the fact he’s sacrificing so that the princess can’t marry to the ML, that’s some good character improvement.
1 7
On Ski into Love • Mar 11, 2025
Title Ski into Love Spoiler
she’s adorable but why she going on the advanced slope when she’s nowhere near advanced and without an instructor too smh
3 2
On Ski into Love • Mar 11, 2025
Title Ski into Love
aww her hairstyle so cute already in the first scene
3 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 7, 2025
Title Undercover High School
omg why is the mom so creepy and scary
10 0
On Si Jin • Mar 6, 2025
Title Si Jin Spoiler
oh nah he ruined his life by rescuing her and getting on her radar. I was wondering how she survived since I assumed she couldn’t swim as a princess. is this what happened in the past too (he saved her)? because he’s such a nice person
5 0