News
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 7, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
can’t stand the parts where they’re speaking Chinese cause it’s so off so had to skip so many parts in the new ep
7 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Aug 31, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Lee chae min is doing a great job. I actually feel scared whenever he talks lol esp after that cooking competition
6 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 18, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
not going to lie, I could not get into this drama when I started watching ep 1 because I’m not into fantasy dramas with these kind of graphics/cgi. but after seeing the comments about how funny the FL IS, I gave it another try and now I’m obsessed. Always love a funny FL and she’s hilarious
9 1
On Threads of Destiny • Aug 11, 2025
Title Threads of Destiny
lol can these villains give the FL a break?
13 3
On Threads of Destiny • Aug 10, 2025
Title Threads of Destiny
it’s so good so far. really like the FL
5 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 7, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I feel like the editing is kind of choppy with the clips but I saw people say it’s because they’re cutting out clips of the other actor who was dropped. so this drama doesn’t feel complete . thoguht they said they’re ere going to replace that actor with ai or something but I guess not
3 1
Replying to voldermortsunbae • Aug 6, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
that's general
ohh ok thanks!
0 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 6, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
lol her calling him du du is so cute. what is she calling him because I thought commander in Chinese was this other word called jiang jun
4 2
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 5, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
omg can’t believe my long awaited drama is finally dropping tomorrow. I haven’t been able to find a new drama I liked since prisoner of beauty so can’t wait
3 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 11, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
ugh hate how the subs suck
4 14
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I’m a song zu er fan and became a liu yi ning fan after this drama . they both slayed their roles
16 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 12, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke Spoiler
ehh so based off the first ep, I don’t like how he took advantage of her being drunk unless nothing actually happened?
2 1
On Song Zu Er • Jun 11, 2025
Person Song Zu Er
Aw man do we have to wait another few years for her next drama since I’m guessing she’s only accepting new scripts now and she’ll have to start filming and then we’ll have to wait for the dramas to be accepted before airing
11 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I would’ve either wanted another episode seeing how wei guo rules and more of him and Xiao Qiao and their kids or they should’ve ended it at ep 33.
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
nah this is foul. Chinese dramas always traumatizing me by killing off beloved characters in the last few eps.
5 0
Replying to PickUpJungkookAndRun • May 27, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
can someone explain her plan to me. does she plan to open the resovoir as they cross the lake to send them dying…
same I was a little confused too. like why were they getting rid of water in one place and then destroying a dam. I rewatched the part where she was giving directions to the soldiers but I guess I’ll understand better in the next episode
0 0
Replying to princess_celesta • May 27, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Also!!!! Does anyone have news if Lareina Song’s been able to book new cdramas for this year?
I saw briefly somewhere she was offered a role and it’s based on a novel too but nothing is confirmed
0 0
Replying to jennykhan • May 27, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
just watched and now I can't wait🥲
same like wow look at manman taking the lead lol
5 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 27, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
oh wow did y’all see that teaser for ep 32 👀👀
3 4
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
damn felt like I was interrupting them 😂🥰
9 0