News
Replying to hangvangjun • May 25, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
literally a baby
rightt how can he not adore her
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 24, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Qiao ci actually calls wei shao something similar to “older sisters husband”like brother in law but I noticed the translation says “my lord” . 2 diff meanings
2 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
all the sounds she was making when she was drunk was so adorable
16 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Aw man this is sad. qiao clan being blamed for something they didn’t even do. I wonder if this is what happened in the past too
6 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
waiting for them to call each other manman and fu Jun now. I realized her cousin calls bi Zhi Fujun and bi zhi calls her cousins by her first name already so waiting for the main leads to get to that stage too 🥺🥺
9 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
the Qiao clan guy in charge of the canal cracks me up lol he’s so funny too. I think what also makes this drama interesting to me is a lot of the characters are so entertaining to me and not too many annoying characters because that can get irritating. love the generals and Xiao Tao as well
10 1
On Youthful Glory • May 19, 2025
Title Youthful Glory
loll I’m dead. I think this is the first FL I’ve seen who just leaves an injured ML like that
9 2
Replying to gmat6594 • May 19, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Some here have recommended Viki, but I've never tried to get there. Some bloggers on cdramas have a open thread…
thanks, I’ll look into some of those! I see people leaving their thoughts here but everyone’s watching at different speeds
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 19, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
wondering if there are other websites out there like dramacool where you can leave comments since dramacool is gone now? the one I’ve been using doesn’t have a comments section
2 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
oh I think it’s cute how the ML saw mandarin ducks on the belt from the FL and the ducks represent love but she actually sewed phoenix which usually represents resurrection
9 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
aww when he got sulky she didn’t use his gift 🥺she didn’t even bother opening it lol
8 0
Replying to Sheena • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
11 hrs
Aw man I remember the first 5 eps came out 5 hrs from right now 2 days ago
1 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
are the new episodes coming out in 5 hrs or 11 hrs?
1 4
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
impatiently waiting for ep 6 and 7 to drop
10 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 13, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
this is not good. I WAS ABOUT TO SLEEP AND SAW 4 EPS DROPPED. rip sleep
4 0
On Tastefully Yours • May 13, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
it was so funny. I love an enemy to lovers kind of trope
7 0
Replying to Bunny888 • May 5, 2025
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
I thought it will take her some time to get into shape. She became so thin suddenly that it's hard to believe.…
yea I was surprised she lost the weight within one episode. I thought the drama was about her journey losing the weight but I guess not. unfortunately in Korea 62kg is considered big and most girls there want to be in the 45kg mark
5 2
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 2, 2025
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
I think comedies are the hardest to portray because it could come across cringey and I get second hand embarsssment. I think it was done well in business proposal and lovely runner but in this case, I just feel bad for the female lead. like why is she not covering the letters on the dress and leaving the room but instead she’s turning around and letting everyone see what’s written.
7 1
On Serendipity • May 2, 2025
Title Serendipity
prince rui and shujun are adorable haha at this point I’m just watching for them
4 0
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 1, 2025
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
lol this drama is kind of dumb but I’m intrigued and will keep watching
5 0