News
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
when the new eps are subbed let me know guys please
0 4
Replying to Minmin • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
23-28 will be available tomorrow for VIP subscribers but dramacool will also upload it.
yes there will be I'll dm you the link
1 4
Replying to 9252861 • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I wish we could all chat together while new ep is playing! Pretty sure its gonna be loud and fun😂💓
wow it sounds cool
0 0
Replying to Woopie • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Will they upload 23-28 tomorrow or we have to wait until next monday
23-28 will be available tomorrow for VIP subscribers but dramacool will also upload it.
2 8
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 5, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Finally D-Day!!!!
3 0
Replying to Winter • Jul 1, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Ahhhhh! 3-4 more day until new eps release. I'm going to go crazy
I'm having a mental breakdown
2 0
Replying to Minmin • Jul 1, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
watch it or skip it?
I love xukai and like the xianxia genre dramas.So I will start watching it now. Thank you!!!
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 30, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
watch it or skip it?
0 6
Replying to Happiness • Jun 30, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I want to watch it and suffer with you guys lol I’ve been holding myself from watching it
I repeat play the earlier episodes lol
1 0
Replying to kavya • Jun 30, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Ok , so does anyone know if this is trueee !? , someone in youtube commented under a video that “ ep 17-22 will…
It is true
1 0
Replying to Happiness • Jun 30, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I want to watch it and suffer with you guys lol I’ve been holding myself from watching it
It will be worth the suffer watch it now
1 2
Replying to Happiness • Jun 30, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
can you guys tell me how many eps with engsub they will upload every day?
you can check the episode guide for info about the release dates. It differs each day
0 1
Replying to c-k-dramaaddict • Jun 28, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
where to watchh?? ep 11 not up yet on dramacool T_T
https://asiantaxi.su/falling-into-your-smile-2021-episode-11/
0 0
Replying to coleslaw • Jun 21, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
In this interview, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3RvOMBmtQAZhou Dong Yu says that the sweetest part of the…
can you mark your reply as spoiler
0 1
Replying to wanning • Jun 15, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I feel soo bad that I can't be asked to be motivated enough to watch this. I think i stopped around ep 10 ish…
same here i feel like the plot is kinda repetitive
4 1
Replying to MyGenericFace • Jun 13, 2021
Title Moonlight
I want to watch this but I'm scared because it is soooooo loooooong.
It won't seem long the drama is quite face paced
1 0
On Nice to Meet You • Apr 29, 2021
Title Nice to Meet You
Dramacool has uploaded all episodes of the drama https://www1.dramacool.vc/drama-detail/nice-to-meet-you-2021
0 0
Replying to The Classic • Mar 22, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
No ! you should watch season 1 too
Okay thank you?
1 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 22, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Is it okay to watch penthouse 2 without watching the first season?
0 5
Replying to GoodRick • Mar 21, 2021
Title Eternal Faith
Are these actors any good? This is by far the most highly anticipated BL drama. They better be good. LOL.
Neo Hou as Xie Lian is a pretty good choice bcoz in "A Girl Like Me" he portrayed Rong Xia very well and rong xia's character is a bit similar to xie lan delicate and at the same time strong
0 0