News
On You Are My Heartbeat • Apr 21, 2022
Title You Are My Heartbeat
where can I watch episode 15 with english sub?
0 1
Replying to Minmin • Apr 14, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
When is this drama airing?
I hope they don't delay it anymore
0 0
Replying to maizus • Apr 11, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
wow only 20 days 😳 I was waiting for it 😋 I won't watch it with expectations 🧡 I want to love this series
When is this drama airing?
0 2
Replying to Minmin • Jan 21, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Where did you see it?
thanks ❤️
0 0
Replying to yun_dms • Jan 21, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
New picture spoiler for ep5 is not helping me at all...can tomorrow come faster...please...T.T
Where did you see it?
0 2
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Oct 13, 2021
Article Dissecting Historical Chinese Drama: One and Only
The problem is most of the viewers doesn't like sad ending...
sad truth...But your article is very nice and it must have intrigued a lot of drama watchers to give it a try :)
0 0
Kairi of the Sky • Oct 11, 2021
Article Dissecting Historical Chinese Drama: One and Only
This drama deserves more ATTENTION!!! This drama now rules my no.1 spot of favorite drama
5 2
Replying to Joy • Sep 3, 2021
Title Our Secret
When will the last 2 episodes n also the special one be uploaded with sub on dramacool??
Tuesday
0 0
Sly • Sep 3, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
Our secret(2021) This drama is just amazing!!!!
7 3
TalkingWithYou • Aug 13, 2021
List VOTE: Most toxic drama
Good My Princess should have been in the top five...No hate on the drama but still the angst was myyygawwddd
4 4
On Unforgettable Love • Aug 11, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
This drama is far better than those in this genre, where the female lead is annoying and the male lead always sacrificing himself for her and her not knowing it it frustrates me..... This is really a cute drama even though the ending was a bit rushed we would not have liked If the things dragged. Give it a try you'll fall in love with the cute little dumpling
3 1
Replying to Minmin • Jul 30, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
I respect your opinion....I too had some prejudiced feeling about yang yang doing similar roles and was reluctant…
exactly we respect each and everyone's opinion and also we shouldn't spread any hate here and mdl is a place where I see the least hate towards dramas
0 0
Replying to 199997 • Jul 29, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
It's kinda disappointing that the least remarkable actor is yang yang. He hasn't changed since i last saw him…
I respect your opinion....I too had some prejudiced feeling about yang yang doing similar roles and was reluctant to continue watching but lemme convice you after two episodes it will change his expression won't be stoic and he has beautifully portrayed as someone who is on the verge of career crisis really his eyes says it all so watch a few more episodes
5 2
Sly • Jul 27, 2021
Article Comparison: Love and Redemption & Ashes of Love
I dropped LOR because xuan ji was not wroth si feng's sacrifices and their journey to get back her senses kinda got boring and AOL is my all time favorite even though jinmi's was childish in the beginning it was adorable and funny but xuan ji on the other hand gosh I was irritated
13 0
On You Are My Glory • Jul 26, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
7 hours and 35 minutes left yahh!!!!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to MS2504 • Jul 26, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love Spoiler
in which ep main lead starts dating? any break up? if any then in which ep they get back together?
ep 17-18 they confess then start dating
0 0
Replying to gemini_hypnos • Jul 15, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
ladies and gentlemen this is the first drama that i decided to watch even though it's still airing... its a weird…
I came here bcoz of instagram reels
1 0
Replying to Gisli_Ros • Jul 12, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
me too
same lol
1 0
Replying to vionysus • Jul 12, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I'm 100% stealing your pfp. Just letting you know.
thanks for letting me know that you are using my boyfriend's gif as ur pfp
1 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Most likely they will only have English subs M-W when the regular schedule begins again.
okay thank you
0 0