Editorials
On A Killer Paradox • Jan 16, 2024
Title A Killer Paradox
omggg suk ku can't waittttttttt
0 0
Replying to Bubili • Aug 10, 2020
Review TharnType
Thank youI don't have a special recommendation, but maybe according to my ratings you can see which series are…
I have watched untamed,.. Like 8 episodes.. I didn't really liked the concept.. So I dropped
0 1
Bubili • Aug 10, 2020
Review TharnType
I might love your drama lists.. Do you have your drama recommendations list
1 3
Replying to ninepetals • Aug 10, 2020
Title SOTUS
boring. the main couple have no chemistry at all! gave it 4 because the production was good
Try tharn type.. I think you have watched it first
2 5
Replying to BlackKitty • Aug 10, 2020
Title Because of You
I really liked this series, however, it was too short for me. Would love to have a Season 2.
Is it available on YouTube
0 3