News
On Golden Bride • Sep 2, 2021
Title Golden Bride
I don't like the way the female lead portrayed the character. I wonder if that's how the character is supposed to be?
0 0
On Heaven and Earth • Aug 18, 2021
Title Heaven and Earth
It’s not really necessary for a women to help with housework. I didn’t like the scenes where Sang Hyun’s grandmother threw harsh words at her for not helping out :/
1 1
On Heaven and Earth • Aug 14, 2021
Title Heaven and Earth
The synopsis is misleading...
1 0
On Good Person • Aug 10, 2021
Title Good Person
Han Ji Min is so young in this drama
1 4
On Law School • Mar 26, 2021
Title Law School
Can’t wait!!!
1 0
lo_ve • Mar 26, 2021
Article Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Tae Ri receive offer to star in tvN drama "Twenty Five Twenty One"
omg...
2 0
lo_ve • Jan 21, 2021
Article Jeon Do Yeon and Ryu Jun Yeol confirmed for JTBC drama "No Longer Human"
Looking forward to it :)
1 0
On Youn's Stay • Jan 15, 2021
Title Youn's Stay
Loved the first episode!
1 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Sep 7, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
I randomly picked the drama and I didn't expect to enjoy it. I loved the colour gradient used while filming the drama? Some cuts in the first episode looked very aesthetic. I've been watching way too many thriller genre dramas lately and this drama was fresh. I love the awkward but very cute chemistry between the leads. Also, the music is just so good, it pulls you in and fits the mood of the drama :)
8 0
