News
On Golden Era of Daughter in Law • Jul 21, 2022
Title Golden Era of Daughter in Law
Does anyone know where I can find the raw episodes of this drama?
1 3
On Three Brothers • Jul 16, 2022
Title Three Brothers Spoiler
I hate the way the MIL treats Woo Mi
2 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 1, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I love this drama so far.
0 0
On Café Minamdang • Jun 29, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
Since I didn't finish DAYS, I'm super excited to see Seo In Guk in this drama.
3 0
On Crazy Love • Jun 23, 2022
Title Crazy Love
The writer did a good job with this drama.
12 1
On The Promise • Jun 18, 2022
Title The Promise Spoiler
The acting in this drama is so good. However, Song Jong Ho's character is so useless. How did he fall in love with Nayeon so soon? I feel like the writing fell flat at that part. Tae Joon's chemistry with Nayeon was so good though.
0 0
On Lovers in Bloom • Jun 16, 2022
Title Lovers in Bloom
Is it Soo Hyang's character or her acting? There is something awkward about her.
0 0
On I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon • Jun 9, 2022
Title I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon
The father is so unlikable.
0 0
On Crash Course in Romance • May 18, 2022
Title Crash Course in Romance
Oh nice. I don't think they've ever worked together before. I'm really looking forward to this drama.
0 0
On My Love, Enlighten Me • Jan 30, 2022
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
I want more episodes T_T
1 0
On Because of Love • Jan 19, 2022
Title Because of Love
I love the drama so far. The acting is so natural and you can actually feel their emotions through the screen. Wonder what led to their breakup? Also, the editing is so smooth and the flashbacks don't bore you. I hope it stays good till the end.
4 0
On The Flaming Heart • Jan 16, 2022
Title The Flaming Heart
I don't really know why the comments under this drama are really harsh. The drama has a lot of shortcomings but the actors did a really good job.
4 3
On Forever and Ever • Jan 3, 2022
Title Forever and Ever
I was hesitant to watch it but I really like it so far :)
0 0
On Psychologist • Dec 28, 2021
Title Psychologist
The first few episodes are good so far
0 0
On You Are My Hero • Dec 27, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
The dramas I put off to watch later end up being my favorite ones. I really liked the drama. This is probably my first Bai Jing Ting drama and he did a good job portraying his role. And how is Sandra Ma so beautiful without a lot of makeup on? Overall, I think they gave this cute and healthy relationship vibe which makes it so much better to watch than dramas that have cliche plots.
2 1
On Use for My Talent • Dec 25, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
Seriously, MDL users have high standards I guess? Although the drama has several drawbacks, Jasper Liu with those cute dimples makes up for it. If you want to watch a fluff drama, go for it (watch it after any heart-wrenching drama). Also, the directing is pretty good :)
3 0
On Before We Get Married • Dec 23, 2021
Title Before We Get Married
I didn't like the plot but the chemistry between the leads was so captivating
3 0
On Bai Jing Ting • Dec 12, 2021
Person Bai Jing Ting
His acting is so natural!
16 0
On Golden Bride • Sep 5, 2021
Title Golden Bride
i want to skip the episodes...
0 0
On Lost • Sep 4, 2021
Title Lost
RJY in a drama after so long. I'm really excited!!
5 0
