Editorials
On Overdo • 14 days ago
Title Overdo
Omg never seen such low rating for a drama with such casts. Is it really that bad? Should I start watching it?
2 2
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Sep 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I just started the series, but I couldn’t get past episode 1. Does it get better after that, or should I just stop watching? Please help 🥹
2 2
Replying to Chariot7 • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
its Sad Ending or Open Ending, depends on your interpretation, imo its Sad Ending cause he definitely died.
I guess if it ends sadly, I’ll just skip it. I can’t deal with sad endings.
2 0
On Overdo • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
6.8? Is it really that bad? I wanted to start it because it used to be so hyped.
1 8
On Claude Athaseri • Aug 1, 2026
Person Claude Athaseri
Songphon, the character so OP that you started hating him.
0 0
Replying to _loveisloveeeee • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Sunny, you sick, twisted bastard. Is staying at the top really worth paying a price like this? Then again, I shouldn't…
Your wish has been answered. Sunny got what he deserved.😌
0 0
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Mr. Two Baht *Mr. Three Baht* and his Dummy has finished. Now, what to do on Saturdays ?😭
9 0
On Immortality • Jul 26, 2026
Title Immortality
At this point, I’m just convincing myself this drama doesn’t even exist. That way, if it ever gets released, it’ll be the best surprise ever. 😭
3 0
On Overdo • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
How is it? Is it any good? The ratings don’t seem that great.
0 0
On The Untamed • Jul 23, 2026
Title The Untamed
I’m getting old. I watched this 7 years ago and used to wait every day for a new episode😭😭
10 0
On Ai Mi • Jul 23, 2026
Person Ai Mi
I just realized she went from playing a supporting role in Fangs of Fortune alongside Neo Hou to being his co-star as the female lead. She has come a long way.🥹
5 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 23, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
2 episodes released today??
1 4
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 18, 2026
Title The East Palace
Geokmeoksali 😭😭😭😭😭😭 cutie baby 😭😭😭
cute little evil labubu 😭😂
3 0
On Overdo • Jul 18, 2026
Title Overdo
Finally gonna see ZLH in that military costume 🤩
6 0
On The East Palace • Jul 17, 2026
Title The East Palace
Finally, it’s here
4 0
On Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? • Jul 16, 2026
Title Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? Spoiler
17 years age gap in real and reel life is not for me 🙃
2 1
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 16, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal Spoiler
why do I feel like Song Ha Neul is that child of Tak and Oh Jayeon ??🤔 cause he is having too much screen time these episodes
7 1
On Aof Noppharnach Chaiyahwimhon • Jul 4, 2026
Person Aof Noppharnach Chaiyahwimhon
Thank you P’Aof for the wonderful masterpiece “Ticket to Heaven”🙏
8 0
Replying to Online Princess • Jul 4, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
lol what did I just read😭😭😂😂
lol 😂
0 0
Replying to Freakforshows • Jul 4, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
oh p'aof you deserve to get your ass eaten.. thank you for creating this masterpiece
lol what did I just read😭😭😂😂
1 2