Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 28, 2020
On Weak Hero Class 2 • May 2, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
I believe there will be a S3 as I get what will be the next plot. when Baek Jin replacement Seo Jun Tae asked where is he and Choi said with a smile Don't know but later we saw his Funeral and got the hint that he was murdered which we saw Hu Min crying alot. Now S3 might be getting revenge against Choi let's hope they bring Weak Hero Class 3 soon
2 3
Replying to xchosenz • Apr 30, 2025
this will air on June 16 on disney+ and a total of 16 episodes released over 4 weeks
4 eps per week on disney+
3 1
On Hi-Five • Apr 28, 2025
Title Hi-Five
I believe this concept is already there as short kdrama Unexpected Heroes but it's ending was kept open or not I don't know as. Still let's see what new get to see might get the Moving feel in it
2 0
Replying to Blue • Apr 28, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
he was clearly killed by choi
When Choi asked Seong Je to be Baek Jin replacement I thought so as when Seong Je asked where Baek Jin is and Choi with a smile said I don't know but he killed him already
1 0
Replying to saja • Apr 12, 2025
what is making this drama so special to have such unprecedented high ratings? didn't watch it yet just wondering
watch it and u will wonder we need these kinds of people in the future generations. Also we gets to see True love actually exists as its a real life story of those couples who will be remembered in the history as well.
I have seen real scenario true love exists such as Titanic, The Hymn of Death, Youth of May and now When Life Gives You Tangerines. I loved every episode and their emotions behind it I strongly recommend you to watch it once you won't be disappointed
6 0
On Resident Playbook • Apr 12, 2025
I watch dramas when all eps are aired so that I can watch in one go but this 6.5 rating it just started today and the rating is very low already what the hell is wrong with these haters. Just find another profession instead of judging already with 1 episode atleast show some patience and most importantly common sense after watching 2 eps then u can start rating. I didn't watch the 1 ep as I'll be waiting for all 12 eps but this rating is unacceptable plz
6 4
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Apr 11, 2025
It might take decades to make another masterpiece like this. Every episode is making me cry and heart always says they both can do it. They were good at everything Best Children, Best Couples,Best Parents/Grandparents/Great Grandparents and Kindest Human Beings. Wish we had people like them in Real life as well.
7 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Apr 10, 2025
I loved both mothers love and going to any limit to keep their children safe. Especially Ae Sun Mom is the World Greatest Mother just by looking at woman hand with scratch or finding her daughter before they kidnap her or anything happens to Ae Sun she's always there 👍👏😊
5 0
On Nine Puzzles • Apr 7, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
May 21 why are they delaying every Disney+ a month gap last year the last ep is over the next week other drama is shown but in this year this is the 3rd kdrama with a month gap first Unmasked then Hyper Knife and now Nine Puzzle ?
4 4
On Newtopia • Mar 29, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
what happened to the boy who boarded the train and FL rich friend as his watch was stolen so I believe he didn't die under the train
2 1