Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 28, 2020
On Prison School • Feb 7, 2025
I saw the anime version then found the live action. I liked the anime part as they can do anything then I thought will they can all remake the anime. But they still made it even they showed that crows attacks as well which I felt like impossible in live action but they still did. Even though the rating is low but I liked it as much as the anime version
1 0
On Bedevilled • Feb 4, 2025
Title Bedevilled Spoiler
If only once she had read those letters from Bok Nam then she and daughter would have been saved. Even though Bok Nam lost her daughter and there's nothing to live so she took that step by killing everyone but she died as well which I felt bad even at that time her friend went with boat. And In the end also the Bok Nam came to kill her but she died as well. Even though Hye Won conscious came but still its unforgivable that she could have saved them if only she read those letters asking for help and Miss her
5 0
On Youth of May • Feb 4, 2025
Title Youth of May Spoiler
It was a Sad and Heartbreak Ending for the ML when he found the FL's Body after 41 years. His youth went in finding her. Also I'm angry on the informant who was the same soldier who was present during FL's last moments he put the note & watch in her pocket and then buried her though he showed humanity but it took him 41 years to tell the police where the body was at least after few months or years he could have said to the ML. He was looking for her like crazy distributing Missing Pamphlets just waiting for her his whole youth. Still I'm touched that finally ML gets the closure when he found the note and waiting soon to be with her.
4 0
Replying to UnderHype • Feb 4, 2025
Title Youth of May
Although I'm sure history was much worse than this, just by watching this drama, I think I understand why Koreans…
There is a movie related to this incident which is also sad. The movie name is 26 years
4 0
Replying to BLFIENDZA • Feb 3, 2025
Title Youth of May Spoiler
Broken 😭 Probably one of the most tragic and sad K-dramas I’ve watched. Our Blues was also a tearjerker in…
The Lies Within ep 4 & ep 16 your tears won't stop and sad tragic ending. I still cry 😭 like crazy every time I watch the last scene
2 0
On The Lies Within • Feb 3, 2025
Title The Lies Within Spoiler
I still loving this drama especially episode 4 & 16 the incident happened with ML Detective sister and FL Husband was heart breaking 💔. In the end when his sister says Its okay take care dear brother and Husband says sorry we couldn't be together longer I still feel crying like crazy very sad but still heart touching ending 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Atleast Sister should have been saved as she was too young to die like that
Did they show who was the culprit for killing ML sister
2 0
Replying to ST786 • Jan 26, 2025
You can read the webtoon which I'm still reading it has more seasons and episodes. I believe in the future we…
In Webtoon app till Ep 64 is Season 1 then Season 2 episode starts where they all go to New York part
0 0
Replying to zunnylimmey • Jan 26, 2025
I just can't explain how INCREDIBLY MADE this is, it's just so good that 8 episodes are KILLING ME I NEED MORE…
You can read the webtoon which I'm still reading it has more seasons and episodes. I believe in the future we might have Season 2
4 2
Replying to sakib • Jan 24, 2025
Is it worth watching?
when this was announced last year I started reading its webtoon and it awesome still reading Season 2 of it
2 0
Replying to Tejas Sawant • Jan 24, 2025
how is it related?
This show is a spin-off of Hospital Playlist, just like the K-drama Good or Bad Donjae is a spin-off of Stranger.
1 0
On Who Is She! • Jan 23, 2025
Title Who Is She!
I don't understand why did they complicated this kdrama instead they could have just remake/copied from the original story Miss Granny like what others are doing atleast their rating are way better even they remade their original movies then in kdramas.
5 0
Replying to Wookiyun • Jan 21, 2025
Title 0.0MHz
Where to watch it? pls
HITV App
1 0