Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 28, 2020
On The Black Swindler • Jan 17, 2025
I watched the old version first and after watching this one it felt like a Sequel to me as in the ending of the old version it was kept open for viewers then the movie but I believe we can consider this a adaptation as well as Sequel as well
2 1
Replying to ST786 • Jan 17, 2025
Title Melo Movie
how many episodes?
Okay is the Netflix Line-up 2025 is announced anywhere or not like they did last year what kdramas will come
1 1
Replying to ST786 • Jan 17, 2025
Title Melo Movie
how many episodes?
okay as I was wondering if this will be Netflix Line-up for February when will be Weak Hero Class 2 which is also coming in February
1 3
Replying to Living Tribunal • Jan 17, 2025
Title Melo Movie
It will only air on Netflix right? Then all the episodes will air on the same day right? Also is this a drama…
how many episodes?
0 5
On Hitman: Agent Jun • Jan 14, 2025
Every time I see the poster it always reminds me of Wolverine with Adamantium Claws in 1 hand and Gun on other hand
4 0
Replying to yoon • Jan 14, 2025
New article didn't have a set release but it was said before that it was planned for to release in the first half.…
Mostly Wed-Thurs slots are 12-16 or sometimes 20 eps Kdramas are allotted but when the Kdramas are 32 eps then 2-2 eps on Wed-Thurs means 4 eps per week. This concept has already being done on other Kdramas with 32 eps such as Justice, Soul Mechanic, Dr. Prisoner etc. So if they go as planned then 24-Hour Gym may follow up in May if possible.
2 1
On The Judge Returns • Jan 11, 2025
I have started reading the Webtoon and I'm liking it a lot hope that the kdrama comes fast as soon as possible
0 0
Replying to waver17 • Jan 11, 2025
i wonder if we will ever get a designated bully kdramai guess it depends on weak hero s2 and study group's success
I'm still reading the Webtoon Designated Bully hoping a kdrama on it. Also expecting webtoon kdramas such as Juvenile Offender, Manager Kim, and recently Judge Lee Han Young webtoon will also have kdrama with Ji sung in it
2 1
Replying to GeeGee • Jan 9, 2025
Title Asura
Usually netflix dropped all the eps at once. This is netflix original tho.
all 7 eps are available on Netflix
6 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jan 8, 2025
And where will it stream?
Motel California is streaming on Viki from Jan 10
Undercover High School, Bunny & Her Boys is also allotted to Viki so this will also come on Viki as well if possible Netflix might be secondary platform but I believe it will streamed on Viki
4 1