Editorials
On Fated Hearts • Oct 30, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
The same song playing every 10 minutes gets so tiring
4 0
Replying to Wenji • Oct 20, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Poor Ming Yi nerfed in every way possible. Writers even gave her God Tier sword to the ML, nerfed her 100x while…
I've been waiting for her to get her powers back and if they keep dragging it out I'm dropping this. They always do this to FLs in every drama. It's so tiring.
5 2
On Fated Hearts • Sep 30, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
FINALLY!!!!! LI QIN I'VE MISSED YOU QUEEN 😭
8 0
On Be Her Resilience • Sep 28, 2025
Title Be Her Resilience
Never expected a GL drama like this to be made lol. For those saying it's queerbait, it's really not. They basically are a CP in everything but name. Obviously they can't kiss, but this is really bold even with censorship. I am definitely very happy it exists and I hope they are more confident in expanding these types of stories to other time periods.
10 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Sep 27, 2025
Title Gemini
Yes, the fortune is from her mother's side. The family probably didn't have any male heirs, so they married in…
Thanks!
0 0
On Gemini • Sep 27, 2025
Title Gemini
So her father is surnamed Liu. Is her Lu family fortune from her mother's side of the family? Still confused about that.
2 3
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 9, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Can someone explain why she had to be raised under her brother's name? And why did the brother come back suddenly like he wasn't sick at all?
3 2
Replying to Miradieu69 • May 12, 2025
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Well, BaiLu was publicly shamed into taking this role by her boss talking out of turn, and original story plus…
Honestly I will be pissed if they diminished the female lead because of that. It's hard enough finding good female centric dramas without them getting brain damage after falling in love.
5 1
On Fated Hearts • May 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Please release this soon! Every drama I've been waiting for has been delayed or in limbo hell.
4 0
Replying to Dramaqueen • May 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I am sick and tired of waiting for this drama to air. Like every show on air in which I could be potentially interested…
Honestly same
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • May 11, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
The cdrama drought this year has been unbearable. Please release this already!
14 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • May 9, 2025
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Yay I'm excited that this will be a similar role to Zhao Yao. That was her best character imo. I haven't felt that same attachment to any of her other roles since The Legends.
5 2
On Hidden Shadow • May 9, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow
Ugh when is this coming out
8 0
On Fated Hearts • Apr 29, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love Li Qin in another badass role!
9 0
On Once upon a Dream • Apr 21, 2025
Title Once upon a Dream
Can someone spoil the ending for me please
0 7
On The Glory • Mar 31, 2025
Title The Glory
CDL proving she can be both the villain and the FL. Her acting is top notch. ZHY and her mother are carrying this series so hard!
9 0
On Chen Du Ling • Mar 31, 2025
Person Chen Du Ling
She brings a certain type of rage to her characters that I wish most actresses could commit to. ZHY is now officially my spirit animal when it comes to cold blooded revenge and it's so satisfying! Wonderful acting!
7 0
Replying to bibi • Mar 30, 2025
Title The Glory
I need to say this, because not enough people are, and it’s frustrating to watch a show like this go underappreciated.…
Well said!
1 0
On The Blossoming Love • Feb 9, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
Could someone explain the ending?
1 3
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 21, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
I actually like watching MXL more than Pearl. MXL was so badass and straightforward. I miss her character.
They've infantilized her character so much, it feels icky. Making her put on the baby voice and just acting like a toddler. I would have rather that she had all her memories when she got her human form back and slowly got attached to the human world and learned how to love instead of learning how to be an adult first. It's so draggy and nonsensical and making me miss their present day characters.
0 0