K-Drama
Replying to God • Dec 30, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
Ngl i hate Nevertheless....i wasn't able to complete that horrible drama but i am dying to watch ryusei so i will…
Literally why I’m watching it 😭🙏🏽
0 0
On Bring on the Melody! • Sep 5, 2023
Title Bring on the Melody!
Does anybody know the song they perform
0 0
Replying to Utopia_ • Mar 31, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
Will it be two episodes every week?
I’m assuming
0 0
Replying to sailomi • Jan 1, 2023
Title Between Us
honestly, i think they are only doing it to showcase the actors of the trio . i agree that Pharm and Manow should…
I do agree with the fact that’s it’s disappointing team Is going to the swim trio instead of the iconic trio
1 0
Replying to sailomi • Jan 1, 2023
Title Between Us
honestly, i think they are only doing it to showcase the actors of the trio . i agree that Pharm and Manow should…
I don’t agree they shouldnt have more screen time. It’s not their show and tbh I’m disappointed in how much screen time win and team have in their own show compared to pharm and dean in utwma.
1 1
Replying to Ashile Sun is my man • Jan 1, 2023
Title Between Us
I do not understand how this has more ratings and watchers than "Never Let Me Go" but okay
It’s purely because most of the people watching it are fans of until we meet again and have been waiting for three years for the show
6 0
Replying to Aki • Dec 8, 2022
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
can anyone stop talking about romance for once please?Even if you keep protesting that there should be not romance,…
Fr I don’t think there being romance or not is going to completely change the show. Even if they did they would probably not focus on it
8 0
Replying to kristy • Nov 7, 2022
Title Until We Meet Again
everytime pharm or Dean cry I giggle a bit amd ik I shouldn't but I can't help it
No bc me to 💀
0 0
Replying to Terry Tsurugi • Oct 28, 2022
Title Almost a Miracle Spoiler
Where can I find English subs, preferably soft? The link to the 2-year old subs no longer works.
Dramacool
0 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Sep 2, 2022
Title Takara-kun & Amagi-kun
does anyone find the styling or makeup is causing a weird effect on amagi's face ? IDK something just seems very…
Where could I watch the recent ep
1 0
Drama digger • Aug 3, 2022
Review Go Ahead
This is exactly why I don’t like it I’m glad someone agrees
5 0
Replying to mika • Jun 19, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
i have a place where you can watch it but the eps arent available rn, maybe after a couple of hours. is that okay?
Could you send it to me sorry
0 1
kkdrama • Apr 26, 2022
Article 10 Types of Drama Fans
I’m a currently airing definitely. It just gives me something to look forward to everyday
3 1
Replying to Mk Too Swag • Dec 3, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Would anyone be willing to let me use their GagaOOLaLa account to watch ep 3? Kinda a weird request but I can’t…
Fr like I just wanna watch the episode
4 1
Replying to riwuriwu • Nov 25, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
did no one realize what happened at the end of episode 1?? he did it while looking at the picture😭😭
No could u tell me
0 5
Replying to hclvyj • Nov 24, 2021
Title One Spring Night
I'm interested in the drama but I'm curious - does it drag out? IT's 32 episodes... Not what I normally watch!…
No it’s 16 episodes idk why it says 32
0 2
Replying to khensani • May 19, 2021
Title Sweet Revenge Season 2
Please help how do i watch ?
You can watch it on dramacool or kissasian
3 0
Replying to 8763655 • May 8, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
I wanna watch this so bad but as someone who is autistic imma be cringing throughout the whole show of the portrayal…
I agree but we don’t know yet it has good actors so maybe it’ll be good
10 3
Replying to Reallyswaggydrip • May 5, 2021
Title Y-Destiny
No offense that just doesn’t make sense
No it makes sense sometimes I need something to make my brain understand
1 0
Replying to Reallyswaggydrip • May 5, 2021
Title Y-Destiny
No offense that just doesn’t make sense
Well with there explanation than I completely agree
0 2
