K-Drama
Replying to Reallyswaggydrip • May 5, 2021
Title Y-Destiny
No offense that just doesn’t make sense
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Maybe123 • May 4, 2021
Title Y-Destiny
I think that the stories goes literally from best to worst. I was hoping that the next one will be better, but…
No offense that just doesn’t make sense
4 7
Replying to jajakay • Apr 28, 2021
Title Real
tf was this movie ._.
Literally me
4 0
On Sweet Revenge Season 2 • Apr 23, 2021
Title Sweet Revenge Season 2
I LOVE the first season, but I really don’t like the second season at all it’s almost like it’s a different show. Something that I really like from the first season is that they paid less attention to the romance aspect as for this season all they did was base it around the romance. I also didn’t like they had a love triangle but that’s just my biased opinion. Lastly the storyline felt really weak and boring.
7 2
Replying to AwkwarDerp • Apr 23, 2021
Title Sweet Revenge Season 2
I had high expectations because of the first season but for some reason, this season gives me cringe, and cliche…
I completely agree
1 0
Replying to Alucard_draculA • Apr 23, 2021
Title Sweet Revenge Season 2 Spoiler
Does this have heavy love triangle ??
Yes
0 0
