Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Drama World
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2020
On Part for Ever • Jun 6, 2024
I get easily frustrated with dramas when 75% of the story is about the characters not communicating. It's like the writers say " Guys we have 20 episodes approved. 15 will go to layers of misunderstandings, 3 go to everyone finally finding out the secrets. and actually communicating, The last 2 will be a last-minute villain fruitless attempt to do something that doesn't make sense at all. Then THE END"
7 2
On Part for Ever • Jun 6, 2024
Thats a lot of kissing, 😘😘😘😘most I've seen in any drama personally. Just for giggles, has anyone counted them? Please share. Like once they start it doesn't stop.
Didn't like the ending.
4 0
On Moment of Silence • Jun 5, 2024
It kind of drags a bit in the middle with all that double crossing and crazy people everywhere. Not a bad ending, I've seen worse.
1 0
On Remember Me • Jun 5, 2024
Title Remember Me
Complete and utter waste of time. The whole show has nothing that catches my attention. I stopped after 2nd episode. Not on my rewatch list - straight to my dropped list.
1 0
Lunaticot • Apr 8, 2024
I want to say I have a limit but there are some good long ones that i stuck with and didn't regret it. I even watched Empress Ki all episodes 4 times. Some dramas are just worth it.
3 1