K-Drama
On Revenged Love • 5 days ago
Title Revenged Love
Is there snakes in every episode?
1 1
On Sin and Love • 7 days ago
Title Sin and Love
Im at EP1 12 min in and already frustrated. Did they have a low budget or they just didnt want to take it seriously. What am I watching??? Did they assume BL fans are thirsty enough just to watch any BL as long as 2 guys are having an NC? Watching a 3 episode 10 min each drama is much more enjoyable than this mess.
1 1
NLE • 8 days ago
Review Kiss or Kill
You actually read my mind with your review. I was thinking all the same things.
1 0
On The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO • 9 days ago
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
The plot sounds a bit like You're My Destiny with Jang Hyuk.
0 0
On Summertime • 9 days ago
Title Summertime
Not a fan of high school BL but this one hit the spot in so many ways. The chemistry, the comedy.
7 0
On Unknown • 9 days ago
Title Unknown
Episode 9 @ 24 : 37 min.........
0 0
On After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me • 10 days ago
Title After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me
Am I the only one who was dancing to NPC at the end of every episode?
4 1
On Love Me like a Revolution • 12 days ago
Title Love Me like a Revolution
This is a CP i didn't know I needed. They both did so well.
0 0
On Triage • 15 days ago
Title Triage
I will never understand why Gap didn't call the police. Frustrating character.
1 0
On Wang Qing • 18 days ago
Person Wang Qing
Where can I watch Counterattack?
0 0
On Check in to You • 19 days ago
Title Check in to You
What's the name of the song in every episode that sounds like Jay Park singing?
0 0
On Knot Uncut Version • 19 days ago
Title Knot Uncut Version
This is a bit superficial of me but I feel that Boat has one of the bodies in Thai BL. Everyone has their own opinion. Would love for him to do more action series.
1 0
On Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? • 22 days ago
Title Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good?
Dont forget to watch the end credits! 🥰
2 0
On Wrong Wedding Chamber, the Good Girl Makes the First Move • Sep 7, 2026
Title Wrong Wedding Chamber, the Good Girl Makes the First Move
I love Lan Bo but I had to drop it within 10 minutes. The FL was too childish/immature for my taste.
0 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I keep seeing JBR everywhere! I keep hearing great things about this drama, but I have decided to wait until the whole series airs. I'm tempted to watched one by one, but I have a feeling that binging will cause less heartache for me. Yes, I'm that type of viewer. But good on you all currently watching.
4 1
On Ma Xiao Yu • Sep 1, 2026
Person Ma Xiao Yu
Love Unmasked.
0 0
On Chen Si • Aug 14, 2026
Person Chen Si
What's the tittle of the one when he is married but his white moonlight comes back.? Moonlight has short hair and wife is a florist.
0 2
On Ban Shu Lao Gong • Jul 21, 2026
Title Ban Shu Lao Gong
Wang Kai Mu did it for me in this drama. I like his previous works, but this, i loved. He needs more mature and more serious roles. Out of the stereotyping in this one.
0 0
On Duang with You • Jul 20, 2026
Title Duang with You
Is there a Cut and Uncut version?
0 1
On Wu • Jul 11, 2026
Title Wu
This gave me The Untamed vibes. And the action scenes were cool.
8 0
