News
On Bad Buddy • Oct 30, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
It's finally here!!
2 0
On Yumi's Cells • Oct 30, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
Always knew things would end like this, but it still hurts
4 0
On Fiat Patchata Janngeon • Oct 22, 2021
Person Fiat Patchata Janngeon
happy birthday <3
0 0
Replying to Punnya • Oct 22, 2021
Title BTS in the Soop Season 2
It's already up (10pm kst)
Well I watched it on Twitter
0 0
Replying to gun gunecha • Oct 22, 2021
Title BTS in the Soop Season 2
when will ep 2 be uploaded?
It's already up (10pm kst)
0 3
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 16, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I haven't watched the ep yet and this comment sec is making me anxious
1 0
Replying to gun gunecha • Oct 15, 2021
Title BTS in the Soop Season 2
where did you watch it?
Yea it is
0 0
Replying to gun gunecha • Oct 15, 2021
Title BTS in the Soop Season 2 Spoiler
where did you watch it?
https://twitter.com/soobaur/status/1448991107266662404?t=LfFU9i3klSYJHs1Hatefxw&s=19
1 4
Replying to gun gunecha • Oct 15, 2021
Title BTS in the Soop Season 2
where did you watch it?
Twitter
0 6
On BTS in the Soop Season 2 • Oct 15, 2021
Title BTS in the Soop Season 2
This is so good 😭
2 8
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
there's only 2 episodes remaining T_T
1 0
Replying to Toro • Oct 12, 2021
Title I-LAND
Anyone know when?
they just closed the audition application on this 10th... so not sure
1 1
On Yumi's Cells • Oct 11, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
Where is this going? I'm seriously clueless
2 0
Replying to Marian_2505 • Oct 9, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
YASSSSS. All the big brains will put these amazing theories out here and we will just absorb them.
Exactly!!!
1 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 9, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Time to read theories
5 2
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 9, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Doo Shik out there raising everyone's standards
16 0
On Yumi's Cells • Oct 9, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
I don't know what to expect for the next ep
0 0
Replying to Punnya • Oct 9, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
Uh nevermind
😅😅
2 0
Replying to Punnya • Oct 9, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
I just started ep 7 and wtf?? 😭
Uh nevermind
1 2
On Yumi's Cells • Oct 9, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
I just started ep 7 and wtf?? 😭
3 3