News
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Oct 6, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I love Ha Ram's minions 😂
17 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 3, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
They are so cute 😭
4 0
On Yumi's Cells • Oct 2, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
Next ep tho 😂
0 0
On Kim Seon Ho • Oct 1, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
His smile 😭
15 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 1, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Finally it's tomorrow!!
5 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Oct 1, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I got so many questions
1 0
On I-LAND • Sep 27, 2021
Title I-LAND
I LAND 2 is coming!!
5 4
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 26, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Tears of happiness 😭
5 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Sep 26, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Why is this so long
4 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 25, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
It's finally Saturday!!
3 0
On Yumi's Cells • Sep 24, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
next episode's preview tho... I can't wait 😭
12 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 22, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Why is it not Saturday yet?
5 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I can't wait for another week 😭
8 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 6, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
That cell scene tho, I had no idea whether to cry or laugh 😭
13 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 3, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Give us a season 2 please
2 0
Replying to Hazel Hope • Jul 19, 2021
Title The Blue Hour
Literally me rn, btw hey army💀
Hey 👋
2 0
On Lee Min Ho • Jun 22, 2021
Person Lee Min Ho
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On My Little Happiness • May 26, 2021
Title My Little Happiness
That was a nice ending :')
3 0
On Suho • May 22, 2021
Person Suho
Happy Birthday <3
0 0
On Pluem Purim Rattanaruangwattana • May 21, 2021
Person Pluem Purim Rattanaruangwattana
Happy Birthday <3
0 0