Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: dni if you don't like myung jaehyun
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 4, 2020

ngu

dni if you don't like myung jaehyun
Replying to Devi • Apr 25, 2026
Do I have to watch season 1 & season 2, if I had to watch this??
As someone who only watched season 3, I think it's up to you(?) maybe if you want to know her journey from the beginning and how the cells are then yes
1 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Apr 16, 2026
WTF are you talking about YQQ not loving her son, did we watch same drama?
They said "evil Yu QianQian who doesn't love her son." not yqq not loving her son
1 2
On Soul Mate • Apr 10, 2026
Title Soul Mate
please give us a trailer or at least a 10-second short video
5 1
Replying to bnuuy • Apr 10, 2026
for everyone who wants to watch the full eps and mnet exclusive content on their computer rather than a mobile…
thanks god cause my blind ahh eyes can barely see those small sub on my phone
1 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 10, 2026
seungyeon~~ can't wait to see you hoping this will give you more opportunities
5 0
Replying to Eternal Sky Lantern • Apr 10, 2026
The og Yxz and ywh are brothers, not twins😅 but yeah, current ywh and li jie can be considered twins
does it mean the og yxz is prob dead?? why is yanan characters so confusing TwT
0 1
On Rebirth • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
so far i am loving the drama the chemistry between all 3 leads are nice as well
4 0
Replying to UnniSara • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
hello *Screaming* 😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩🤩 I am watching it now at IQYI.
still not available for my iqiyi :(((
5 2
On Dream of Golden Years • Mar 17, 2026
Zhou Ye never disappint us when it comes to eating up the drama! OMFG though I am yezi fan this is a lot better than I expected like this probably might be yezi best drama. Also Zhai Xiao Wei I am really proud of you boyyy and there's literally nothing to say when it comes to his acting plus he looks super sweet and handsome ;)
10 2