Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2020
Replying to Toot • Mar 3, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
The soundtrack, playing over Isoo's memories in Ep 10, sounds so much like Gaho. Please reply if you have the…
ep 12 ??
0 2
Replying to Idaho • Mar 3, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
SHAMAN to JYS : "i'ts time for you to search for candies that you hid away"candies = ...
still a mistery
0 1
Replying to Grim • Mar 2, 2024
Title Eternal Brotherhood Spoiler
Seriously, there's almost no romance, no humour, and barely any action apart from that brief moment in the first…
well, 2 of 3 couples are from tge beginning Di Lin has a wife, Zichuan Xiu is the lover of Princess Ning, the romance is btw Princess Ka Dan and Site Lin and the taste of humour is different for everybody
4 0
Replying to NotYourJoy • Mar 1, 2024
I just watched season 3 without watching s1 and s2. so tell me are s1 and s2 more exciting than s3?
for me the first was S2 bcs I follow the steps of DEX in variety shows (watching Adventure by Accident) and now I'm at S3 and I can say I don't have interest in watch S1, maybe bcs it's the first and overall seems a bit precautious in reactions from participants and seems boring (by tge comments' view) and yes the excitement stars for me from tge moment DEX appearence😊
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Feb 27, 2024
Lee Ji Han actor is very good looking and KiyOoo
Moon Sangmin is a young promising actor❤️
1 0
Replying to Toxic_Traits • Feb 27, 2024
can someone summarise what happened in the first 2 eps...?
well, you can read MDL's one
0 0
Replying to nmdy • Feb 27, 2024
I just realized that Ahjung & Jihan are a good combo. In kpop terms, both are all-rounders/ace 😂 Ahjung trained…
I've notice him MSM in Under the Queen's Umbrella and started to follow him in his hope succesfull road of acting❤️
2 0
Replying to deshishope • Feb 26, 2024
Title I Live Alone Spoiler
Where do you guys what it with eng subs?
dramacool.pa
1 1
Replying to Ruth • Feb 22, 2024
Title Chuang Asia Thailand Spoiler
Where can I watch this with English subs? I keep seeing clips of it on Insta and it looks really good and entertaining.
in my region only on dramacool.pa
0 0
Replying to Cana Canary • Feb 20, 2024
Title I Am Ground
Has Kim Min Gue enlisted for the military?
not yet
0 0
Replying to Maomao • Feb 18, 2024
I recommend Amidst the snowstorm of love❤️‍🔥
yes
0 0
Replying to OlzDive • Feb 18, 2024
Title Knight Flower Spoiler
Wish I could watch this drama. This is not available in my region.
kisskh.co, dramacool.pa (I have some pb like you so I must use these)
2 1
Replying to Anoif • Feb 18, 2024
Wow. The viewership in Korea is crazy, it broke MBC’s record!!! 💃🏻💃🏻🎉🎊🥳 Lee Ha Nee is pretty…
It ends, enjoy!
1 1
Replying to Nanakangg • Feb 18, 2024
Now i dont have any good drama to watch 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I recommend Amidst the snowstorm of love❤️‍🔥
1 5
On Knight Flower • Feb 18, 2024
Again Honey Lee didn't dissapoint❤️
and the ending was just a beautiful reply for those haters for age gap matter, they can deliver such a wonderful chemistry despite it👍🫶❤️❤️‍🔥
11 0