Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2020
Replying to vlees • Feb 5, 2024
Same! It recalls my own memories from the beginnings of my current relationship ❤️ I’m literally re-living…
and along with your love partner🫠
2 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 5, 2024
just found myself smilling like a dumb, like in my teen days ... these moments when every move, every word, every hand-in-hand touch were so precious.
This cdrama made me feel ALIVE❤️🔥
12 2
Replying to Skz16 • Feb 5, 2024
I don't understand how actors don't fall in love after filming such romantic scenes together. I'm watching the…
my head is still in the fridge😛🤣🤣🔥
7 0
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Feb 5, 2024
Title Love Endures Spoiler
Can anyone summarize episode 26 and 27? I have trouble grasping events
watch ep 26 - 29 on kisskh
0 0
Replying to lavaarr • Feb 5, 2024
Title Love Endures
Where to watch ep 28 ? I want to watch it at kisskh, but still no update
kisskh have ep 28 and 29 released
0 0
Replying to joanna • Feb 3, 2024
Title Love Endures Spoiler
this is truly a snowball effect, bc if they resolved this at the beginning, we wouldn't be were we are right now....…
well, my theory was saddly right🥺🥺
0 0
Replying to joanna • Feb 2, 2024
Title Love Endures Spoiler
this is truly a snowball effect, bc if they resolved this at the beginning, we wouldn't be were we are right now....…
another theory conspiration: that boy in club who put his eyes on Yifei maybe later made something shamefull to her and she took her life
1 2
On Dokgo Rewind • Feb 2, 2024
Title Dokgo Rewind
for me, part 2 is just the begining of first episode, the great tunnel battle😜
0 0
Replying to liashen • Jan 29, 2024
Title Love Endures
she's also been in love with him for years too but didn't confess, if we are looking for someone to blame, blame…
enjoy the excitement of watching it, stop questions👍
0 2
Replying to Cimaco • Jan 28, 2024
This made me fall for Kim Young Kwang, more as an actor rather than his good looks and height(dmn his height tho).…
YES, I recommend SOMEBODY too🔥❤️👍
0 0
Replying to thursdaynexxt • Jan 28, 2024
I'm also wondering if the "Bamynatjeo" (prim by day, wild by night" that Lady Jang mentions in the epilogue is…
free your wild thoughts😜👍
1 1
On Knight Flower • Jan 28, 2024
I can recognize Lee Youngji voice in the soundtrack and da*n it, I LOVE IT❤️
13 5
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Jan 28, 2024
Title Knight Flower Spoiler
It has to be right? They panned towards those cake bread things when she brought them for her mother-in-law and…
I think he is her brother bcs he hide from her (she can recognize him) but her late husband she didn't seem him ever
1 1
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jan 28, 2024
Title Knight Flower Spoiler
I love jealous SH, couldn't help but find him cute. How happy and relieved he was to find out YH was not the suspect's…
... or her brother because he hide from being seen by her but her husband is unknown to her because he died in their wedding day
0 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jan 28, 2024
Title Knight Flower Spoiler
I love jealous SH, couldn't help but find him cute. How happy and relieved he was to find out YH was not the suspect's…
... or her brother because he hide from be seen by her but her late husband is unknown for her
1 1
Replying to moodygirl • Jan 28, 2024
Title Knight Flower Spoiler
Her name has become known now to both brothers. Her father-in-law is the bad guy. The king is unraveling some…
it's seem that bad guy (left counselor) have killed the late king in cohorts with the Queen (I suppose the tiger picture is from her to her niece, the wife of late Finance Minister)
10 0