Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2020
Replying to mmDolrGrl • Aug 17, 2023
I feel many are downrating it because of the annoyingly funny subs🤣Well, I can't blame them after all where…
well, when is MANGO TV ... always the worst sub ever😔
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Aug 17, 2023
l feel for the person whose work was plagiarized, if the allegations are true, coz this is so good. Plus this…
I've watched most of Sabrina (FL) works and I like her acting and her choices of roles (not little cute dumb stiff girl)❤️
2 0
Replying to VDN • Aug 17, 2023
Title You Are Desire Spoiler
Is this drama have a love triangle? please give me a spoiler...
no, it hasn't
0 0
Replying to dquint • Aug 15, 2023
Title I Live Alone Spoiler
Does anyone know where I can watch the first episodes with subtitles?
dramacool.hr
I know is not ok to reccomend it but in my country region this is the best with subs
0 1
Replying to asian_things • Aug 5, 2023
Is it just me but in ep22 when Hai Tang threw the needle at Li Xiong and Qi Pa, Li Xiong deflected it and it suddenly…
I saw it too
1 0
On Exclusive Fairytale • Jul 28, 2023
I'm a pro, being able to distinguish the difference btw WIFTY and this drama, I like Miaoyi (she seems to me like a Zhao Lusi who can manage an unique chemistry with every of her partner) but more and more I am a CARAT so thank you Jun for your acting, you are a good kisser and a manly hot man. More works forward!❤️
1 0
On Exclusive Fairytale • Jul 27, 2023
just finished yesterday WIFTY and today start it ... I found about Miao (FL) existence in WIFTY, she seems so cute and bubbly, she is a beautiful actress ... sometimes she remember me about Zhao Lusi ... she is good to deliver innocence in such kind of dramas.
About JUN, only praises because I'm a Carat❤️
1 0
Replying to Hades • Jul 27, 2023
Hi need spoiler for this drama 1. Any love traingle ?2. 2ml & 2fl interruption ? 3. Any misunderstandig , its…
well, for so many spoilers you want why spend time to watch a drama ?
4 2
Replying to BB78 • Jul 26, 2023
im worried im too old to watch this lol. i prefer when they meet again in adult life xD but this sounds good everyone…
same thinking (even I found MF annoying in the first episodes) but yes, give a try👍
1 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Jul 26, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You Spoiler
being a dramas fan since few years and thinking I've seen everything, OMOOI!!!Especially, the ML proposal in the last ep was so hearthfluttering ... OMOO!!!❤️
4 0
Replying to joo • Jul 25, 2023
Person Kim Jae Won
dude how tall is he
1.87
0 0
Replying to Ivy • Jul 25, 2023
I have serious questions about you and your cousins 🤔🤔🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
0 0
On King the Land • Jul 23, 2023
but why I feel cousins vibes ??
DON'T KILL ME😉
I SHIPPED THEM IN REAL LIFE BUT WE TALK HERE ABOUT HOW IT'S DELIVER THE VIBE
1 4
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 14, 2023
Title Destined
It gave me goosebumps and recalls her dreadful "Erlang, Erlang, Erlang, wherefor art thou Erlang???" in Luoyang.
many true good dramas fans here🙂🙃🫠
2 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Jul 14, 2023
Seriously, I can't understand why anyone would pay for their service. They could easily higher translators for…
google translate is better
0 2
Replying to YouToon • Jul 14, 2023
Title Destined
Decidedly not. They have a life saving mouth to mouth moment in ep 15 that is not a kiss. So they may mean that.…
thanks😉
2 0
Replying to Darwi • Jul 13, 2023
It is not like we look this type of drama for the dialogues... but I agree that's a pity.
... but is a bit better 😉
0 0