News
Replying to anisha123 • Oct 6, 2022
Title Emergency Declaration Spoiler
where can I watch it??
dramacool.cr
2 1
Replying to Lushhh • Sep 22, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Is it just me or she looks different not in a bad way? Maybe its just me since I haven't watched her dramas in…
not only you, she seems aged with that skiny face, I'm a bit disappointed by that
5 0
Replying to 3naVIP • Sep 2, 2022
Title Lost Track of Time
Are the subs still bad? Trying to power through ep 1..
that'a mark: MANGO TV
1 0
On Checkmate • Aug 24, 2022
Title Checkmate
I still can't pass over Yu Huitian stiffness ... but a little better in such roles ...
0 0
On Ex-Wife Stop • Aug 22, 2022
Title Ex-Wife Stop
ML resemble, for me, with Wang Yibo :)
1 1
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Aug 18, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
WOW!No words can describe these extraordinary acting skills of Park Eun BIn, only feelings and only enjoying the drama we can see how fabulous is! Congratulations! Expecting Season 2!
5 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Aug 3, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
ohh, I can't stand this pure character anymore ... the window hanging hands scene was so ingenuily ❤️❤️❤️
2 0
Replying to JustALittleAddicted • Jul 27, 2022
Person Zhang Jiong Min
I’m surprised he has no dramas since 2020. I wonder what he is up to.
he plays in Out with a Bang, ML
0 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
when you point on episodes from part two aired date is 30 november ... I just hope not waiting till then
0 1
Replying to Nana57 • Jul 13, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
When LYB escorted CSS family into the city looked so hot in full armour and riding his horse, even LY admitted…
I like the Emperor when he scheme LBY to go and meet FL and when he laugh under moustache about the escort 🤣🤣
3 1
On Café Minamdang • Jul 13, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
FL keep getting on my nerves so I dropp it😪
6 0
On Eve • Jul 10, 2022
Title Eve
I'm looking bcs is interesting but I can,t hold more the expressionless face of KYG ... it.s like those who went under a lot of esthetical surgeries and it despise me most ... like a stone face ...
9 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 6, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Park Eun Bin acting is simply FABULOUS
10 1
Replying to Maiah • Jun 29, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
So are there any fantasy elements?
until 2 ep, no
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jun 29, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
I think I will skip this for now, it is too similar to From Now On Showtime, and that show is still so close to…
it's mention in description that he is a con shaman and I like the vibe here ... I dropped FNOS at ep.8 bcs I've lost my interest in
2 4
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jun 27, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
a fun fact: actress Lee Si Woo, Ann ( the US ambassador daughter) it's at her 3rd role when she is a bold girl and start kissing first and she is so cute and suitable with that ;)
1 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Jun 25, 2022
Title Love the Way You Are
WTH PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE SIBLINGS OR STEP SIBLINGS?? NO. PLS NO. NOT THIS TYPE OF ROMANCEE
they are not related by blood only grew up togheter few years
0 4
Replying to vousnemevoyez • Jun 25, 2022
Title Love the Way You Are Spoiler
does SITR have a happy ending?
yes
0 0
Replying to mpruel • Jun 25, 2022
Title Love the Way You Are
why there is no disapproving parent tag? because SITR has that tag.. is it different in this version?
maybe bcs until ep.18 the parents didn't found their relationship ??
0 1
On Eve • Jun 24, 2022
Title Eve
ep.8: that green dress remembered me about the one in It's ok not to be ok😍🤩
7 2
