Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2020
Replying to Beatrix Geraldine • Jun 5, 2022
Cameos here are one of the best I have seen so far in dramaland!!!!
I agreed and love it❤️
0 0
Replying to Ismail Bergitar • Jun 5, 2022
Even the backsound used by the Penthouse trio is the same backsound used in the Penthouse drama, lol. The producers…
Lov it❤️
0 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Jun 5, 2022
the penthouse music got me dead all the flashbacks omg 🤣🤣
me too, the best surprise cameo❤️
0 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Jun 5, 2022
ep.13 has the most surprise cameo for me: the three Male Leads from The Penthouse: War in life ❤️❤️
3 0
Replying to SISSA2000 • Jun 4, 2022
I think it has porential, however the female lead does not know how to act . She is awful in jane the virgin and…
Woori the virgin :)
1 0
On Why Her? • Jun 4, 2022
Title Why Her?
It's seem this year actor Lee Kyuk Young is omnipresent: Again My Life, Doctor Lawyer and here :)
4 2
Replying to mlss • Jun 3, 2022
Can someone recommend crime drama like this? Where someone have special ability they need. I already watch memorist…
Remember: War of the son ... unique ability :)
0 0
Replying to westberlin • Jun 1, 2022
Title Eve
why is it called Eve?
it's an explanation of her name La El in first ep. and maybe Eve from first woman in Heaven (Eve and Adam) ... in her revenge she is a sinner and use her feminine appeal for it
2 0
Replying to ZamaNdoni • Jun 1, 2022
Title Eve Spoiler
I know, I know it's just the first episode. Yet I have so many questions. The first episode was great. So from…
Seo Eun Pyung (Lee Sang Yeob) knows her from past, he want help
her seek justice for her father but he was a simple lawyer but send her in US
1 0
Replying to Lamkarin_xx • May 26, 2022
Is ji ahn really choi eun seok? Becuz if yes then the ml and the fl are siblings so how can they be together?
if you watch it in early ep (1-7) you will found the truth
0 0
Replying to EuBoy • May 15, 2022
Title Lady of Law
Does FL and ML have an age gape in the show?
in real life the age gap is 8 years :) ... onbviously it's a noona love but I think in the show the a gap is short than reallity
0 0
Replying to feinyx • May 3, 2022
Omg the letter BFX is reading is addressed to Xiyun! This means she was aware of her real identity (which I assume…
And Master Bai know it too ;)
2 0
On Monstrous • Apr 30, 2022
Title Monstrous
Wow!! a bit of Hitcock's Birds ... love it! Expecting Season 2 and more
2 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 29, 2022
Title Tomorrow
well, ep. 9 hit my heart, I've lost 3 dogs in 40 years and this episode was a tribute for them ❤️❤️❤️
6 0
On Delicacies Destiny • Apr 28, 2022
Both ML and FL are my fav in last cdramas I've seen ... I like more FL in Royal Feast then others characters ... ML is a promising actor and a good-looking one, too. Enjoy!
4 0