Editorials
Replying to Deguchi Yvonne • Feb 28, 2022
Title Business Proposal
It is just young and Rich CEO hairstyle from webtoons. It's not like who copy from whom.
she has a memory not accuse for copying :)
3 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 27, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
the cutie/sweetie pie scene was nothing but hilarious :))))
20 2
On Juvenile Justice • Feb 25, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
nothing more to say but WOW!!!
4 0
Replying to Evangeline • Feb 24, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Have you watched story of yanxi palace?
not yet
0 1
On Royal Feast • Feb 24, 2022
Title Royal Feast
it hooked me despite I didn't like FL acting in "Something like that" but bcs of Xu Kai I started it and FL just doing fine
0 3
Replying to autumn carrot • Feb 22, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Omg the subs are hysterical🤣🤣🤣
this is Mango TV
2 2
Replying to Rose Hearts • Feb 22, 2022
Title Dine with Love
are there good subs out yet?
this won't happen bcs is Mango Tv :(
0 1
Replying to CKDramaddicts • Feb 22, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Just finished ep 1 and love it already. Gan Hanyu and Jade Cheng are really great and it's refreshing to have…
sadly, the subs won't change in better ones ... this is Mango TV :(
1 0
Replying to Maomao • Feb 22, 2022
Title Love and Leashes
the guy who try rape FL friend, Hyemi
were someone else put this question here, IDK
0 0
On Love and Leashes • Feb 22, 2022
Title Love and Leashes
it is like a fresh spring wind in korean movies/dramas ... it's all in one ... a comedy, an educational movie ... ML/FL actors are the best choice for it ... this movie made me smile all the time ... Enjoy!
3 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Feb 21, 2022
Title Love and Leashes Spoiler
Who’s that “general” ?I don’t remember him …in which scene he appeared?
the guy who try rape FL friend, Hyemi
2 2
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 21, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
in ep 4 Hee-do' mother said she met Yi-Jin "a month ago" so I suppose that is a chance for them have a happy ending
1 0
Replying to xuehua • Feb 20, 2022
Title Dine with Love
anyone know a site that provides better eng subs? I know there's one on youtube already but sometimes the translations…
That's Mango TV
0 0
Replying to Hime • Feb 20, 2022
Title Dine with Love
MGTV? Yikes. I will put it on hold for now because I already know I am not watching this with awful subs.
i know what you mean but it's a little better from ep.2 forward
0 1
Replying to Suri • Feb 20, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Only of they had better subs would hv been worth it ...
that's why I lost a lot of dramas made by Mango TV, because their worst subs steps on my nerves
0 1
Replying to Naenae • Feb 20, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Wow I love this drama the pacing is perfect, The subs is better in dramacool
but it's seem that is a little better from ep.2 forward
0 1
Replying to Naenae • Feb 20, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Wow I love this drama the pacing is perfect, The subs is better in dramacool
the subs are from Mango TV and they are worst ever (it's not my first time so I can give my opinion)
1 0
Replying to shikyu • Feb 20, 2022
Title Dine with Love
I am so done waiting, I will watch it again now, hoping subs of better quality are coming
always on Mango TV the subs are worst ever ... don't hope :(
0 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 16, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
the peeing boy become eunuch scene was LMAO😅😅😅
5 0
On Why Women Love • Feb 10, 2022
Title Why Women Love
OMG, the fashion style of ML is amaizing🤩😍
12 1
