Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2020
On The Sniper • Feb 7, 2022
Title The Sniper
hmm, nice plot, action! more fights scenes seem to be from a video game but it's like a clasic movie!
1 0
Replying to Val C • Jan 31, 2022
2 min per episode. Going through closing and opening credits each time. What a pain. Cute show though.
3 min
0 1
Replying to Purvy • Jan 29, 2022
Title City of Streamer Spoiler
Idk, May be I Missed it but he likes her Romantically or is it platonic? and I remember FL's frnd was saying to…
romantically, his gaze in first ep during the ML/FL first dance is a possesive one ... and with the first oportunity he kiss FL :((
1 0
On City of Streamer • Jan 28, 2022
Title City of Streamer Spoiler
just hope that the boss' kiss is a fake (he put a finger over her lips) bit i think it's only my hope ... it's known for beginning that he (Boss) like FL.
BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM NOR FL 🙂🙃
1 2
Replying to Farhana sharmin • Jan 27, 2022
can anyone tell me how similar and different it is from "fall in love" . i watched the trailer and felt it was…
only similarities with are warlords and club dance🙂
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jan 10, 2022
He looks really similar to Park Seojoon, they look like brothers almost
and I think he looks like Vinii (in Pop Out Boy)
1 0
Replying to Dina • Jan 10, 2022
Hi I love this drama, can anyone recommend any similar to this one? Consisting of doctors or mental health and…
the psyhologist (2021)
1 0
Replying to Maomao • Jan 10, 2022
what genre ?
Our glamorous time, Hospital Playlist 1 &2, Good manager, Ms. Hammurabi, The lovers of the Red Sky, Graceful Family ...
0 2
Replying to Maomao • Jan 9, 2022
what genre ?
there are many suggestions with HE but I need a genre: historical (palace), police, investigations, romance, strong FL, strong ML ...
0 5
Replying to Ruby_Boulevard • Jan 8, 2022
for what I’m reading, this drama isn’t worth to waste my time on watch it, not even treating the drama like…
what genre ?
0 7
Replying to Jilliam • Jan 5, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Please, the court has made their decision and the drama will rightfully keep broadcasting but let's stop pushing…
why the families of victims let "1987: When the day comes" aired and not this one ?!! just lies in your comm
0 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Jan 5, 2022
Title Snowdrop
She is the most popular member of Blackpink, a global phenomenon as popular as BTS. She sings quite well. I can't…
my personal opinion: she isn't the MOST popular member of BLACKPINK but Lisa
0 9
Replying to Maomao • Jan 5, 2022
what thought ?!! How a controversy about drama plot became a death reason for someone ??!!! R.I.P.
it's true but she wasn't an unexperienced actress and neither FL of the drama ... for me your thought seem out of space🙂
2 1
Replying to Tiffany • Jan 5, 2022
After finishing youth of may i want to see go min si again in something I haven't already see maybe i will try…
watch her in Jirisan, too
0 1
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Dec 26, 2021
watch it till ep.11 ... I have sometimes the feeling that SHK plays her own relationship with her ex-real-life husband ... I made this assumption according only net info about ... just my opinion!
2 0