News
On Jun Jiu Ling • Sep 29, 2021
Title Jun Jiu Ling
the most annoying character for me is that maid of FL ... talk a lot and without thinking ... I know that is her role but still ...
6 2
lo_ve • Sep 28, 2021
Article Upcoming drama "Island: Season 1" confirms its lineup!
Lee Da Hee ❤❤❤
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Sep 26, 2021
Title Lucky Romance
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH PERFECT FORMED LIPS!!! don't really care about how actors look there must only good chemistry…
then what about Lee Jong Suk and Woo Do Hwan lips ?? ❤❤
0 5
Replying to syrplmon • Sep 20, 2021
Title Rain or Shine
one of the best underated drama ever ! How can thia super good drama be this underated. It seriously deserve more…
happily not the sad ending like Uncontrollably Fond
0 0
On Rain or Shine • Sep 20, 2021
Title Rain or Shine
every masterpiece has it's own time to be discovered ... Director, you owe me a box of tissues but in the end ... I OWE YOU SUCH GREAT WORK!❤
4 0
Replying to superlili007 • Sep 19, 2021
Title The Veil
Why did the director felt the need to put some awkward filter during the fight scene? And also why did he have…
it's his role like a rough man, with muscles ... when a person develop bodybuiding this is the result!
7 0
On The Veil • Sep 19, 2021
Title The Veil
after a long time dealing with "love triangle" in many dramas this year ... FINALLY, ANOTHER GOOD ONE AFTER THE DEVIL JUDGE ... this wake me up!!!❤❤❤
6 0
Replying to Lady Stacy • Sep 17, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
There's a VERY BIG PROBLEM with this drama!!!I like watching those cells talk so much that I just focus on their…
same problem for me too ... I can't focus and become a little annoying for me but I'll looking forward with next ep 🙂
0 1
On Your Sensibility My Destiny • Sep 17, 2021
Title Your Sensibility My Destiny
the way ML want to kiss FL give me butterflies❤ ... Wang Xingyue is a new born sexy male star for me ... looking forward for more lead roles for him!❤❤❤
2 1
On Your Sensibility My Destiny • Sep 16, 2021
Title Your Sensibility My Destiny
just watch first ep ... it seem to be a funny drama
0 0
On Your Sensibility My Destiny • Sep 16, 2021
Title Your Sensibility My Destiny
just watch first ep ... it seem to be a funny drama
2 0
Replying to emmagucci • Sep 15, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Not the one with the kids I hope...
of course NOT🙂
4 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Sep 14, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky Spoiler
rewatch countless times that kiss scene ... OMG!!! the conversation, the face touching ... HR micro expressions when she call him by his real name ❤
8 4
Replying to martar • Sep 14, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky Spoiler
There are things I like about this drama, but there are also things that I really dislike. For example: Ha Ram's…
his servant during contestation writing in his hand details about it
6 1
Replying to Jenny Huang • Sep 13, 2021
Title Fighting Youth
Wu Jin Yan’s acting in this drama wasn’t the best. Which is why I didn’t really like this drama as much…
I have the same sense with her acting skills in Something just like this🙄
2 0
On The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim • Sep 3, 2021
Title The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim Spoiler
last scene, how he put his hand in hers and she accepted ... omooo😍
18 1
Replying to Maomao • Sep 1, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
she found a reason to tell Cheong Gi about the palachin
my spelling mistake, it's a PALANQUIN, PALANKEEN, LITTER
1 0
Replying to Wei ying • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I'm in love with his beautiful eyes.. ❤️
I'm in love with the whole him❤
0 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky Spoiler
ahh ♡♡♡ a half naked ML in all his amaizing body sculpture and sweat ... min 50.40!!! such marvelous view!!!
9 1
Replying to 9306151 • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky Spoiler
Does anybody here know what's the reason behind Sam Shin's action of taking away Cheon Gi's father bad painting?
she found a reason to tell Cheong Gi about the palachin
3 11
