News
On Tre Porapat Srikajorndecha • May 8, 2021
Person Tre Porapat Srikajorndecha
impress me in Lady Bancham! look forward for good main roles for you!♡
1 0
On Youth of May • May 4, 2021
Title Youth of May
the old man in the first ep which stays on train station and hear about the corpse founded on TV ... hope this is not the end ... but despite this i'm looking forward this drama
3 0
Replying to BukuBukuChagma • May 4, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
And the best on-screen couple award goes to those parrots..Brilliant performance by the parrots. They do derseve…
reading somewhere that Wu Lei signed in contract that he can't perform real mouth kisses because pandemic
1 4
Replying to Percabeth • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I also don't think he is bad, his acting is also good . I'm neutral about his character or should I say that I…
the first season, yeah! but for the second season i don't have enough interest, the FL actress is a bit tired in her acting style and I don't have nerve for.
0 0
Replying to Percabeth • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I also don't think he is bad, his acting is also good . I'm neutral about his character or should I say that I…
and like Unique Lady season 1 :)
0 2
Replying to Percabeth • Apr 29, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I also don't think he is bad, his acting is also good . I'm neutral about his character or should I say that I…
poor Allen, there are some dramas where he plays second lead in a role of a man who lose his love
0 4
Replying to Kaytee • Apr 29, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Anymore dramas like this one?????In serious need of good drama recommendations...
i was touched about quality of traditional chinese costume/hystorical drama THE REBEL PRINCESS
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 28, 2021
Article “Beyond Evil” and “Mouse” Actress Cheon Jeong Ha Passes Away at 52
rest in peace
1 0
Replying to BNA • Apr 27, 2021
Article "The Penthouse 3: War in Life" confirmed to air this June!
Logan Lee is dead so I don't know what to expect anymore
i don't think he is dead ... we'll see :)
0 3
lo_ve • Apr 27, 2021
Article "The Penthouse 3: War in Life" confirmed to air this June!
this is the best kdrama when we talk about plot and acting ... i'm waiting!
3 0
Nauriya • Apr 26, 2021
Article Youn Yuh Jung becomes the first South Korean actor to win an Oscar!
congratulations!
1 0
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Apr 26, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
Where did you watched it? With subs?
same here
0 0
Replying to Maomao • Apr 26, 2021
Title Vincenzo
the penthouse 1 and 2
what's definition of drama ? being dramatic
1 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Apr 25, 2021
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
name Changge and in another future movie Chang E ... is a predestined name for her's roles?
5 0
Replying to Fantasyera • Apr 25, 2021
Person Dilraba Dilmurat Spoiler
Can someone tell me how many dramas/movies she did with vengo gao????Just watched her in the drama eternal love…
i remember about V love they play togheter but she made pair with Binbin in the end. Another one idk but you find when pick one by one in her cast dramas/movies list
1 0
Replying to ayush__petrovaaaa • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Omg what have i seeen??there can't be any drama as good as thiss#no fucking stupid logics#no fucking romance songsI…
the penthouse 1 and 2
1 2
On Vincenzo • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo
the conversation in jail was the best ... a full cat plays all day with the mouse! the end of ep 18 is omg! love it!
23 1
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Apr 25, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
Where did you watched it? With subs?
my friend, you have a point but mine is speechless: I AM A BIG FAN OF KDRAMAS, CDRAMAS, LAKORNS and ALL GENRES and I WANT WATCH THEM IN EVERY WAY I CAN! I pay fee for WeTV and IQIYI app but others aren't acces in my area! And about your point WHAT'S YOUTUBE ?? I can see on every production channel these, so ??!!!
2 2
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Apr 25, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
Where did you watched it? With subs?
illegal ? it's a joke ?! never was infected with viruses on my devices from tbese websites and many of us, international kdramas fams don't have acces on tbese app in our countries so ?? it's not o site for selling firearms, darkweb or traffic humans ... just entertainment!
2 4
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Apr 24, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
Where did you watched it? With subs?
dramacool.vc 4 ep with subb
0 6
