Editorials
Replying to Max • Oct 27, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
When will it get uploaded on we tv ? ...I am waiting to watch this soooo badly !!!!!!!!
U could watch the show on iqiyi international apps, there is eng subs. Or wtch on iqiyi acc on youtube
0 0
Replying to 1-1 • Oct 24, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
The link to streaming the fans meetinghttps://m-live.iqiyi.com/s/21aidklihrv.html
Why the link on iqiyi doesnt work
0 0
Replying to 1-1 • Oct 24, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
they teased us about the fans meeting..! So cute!2 hours before the fans meeting, xixi & lulu.. can't wait!!https://mobile.twitter.com/ZARA__818/status/1319855940699451392
Streaming fans meeting love is sweet leo luo n bailu, here is the link on weibo no subs. https://m.weibo.cn/u/7339882702?jumpfrom=weibocom#&video
2 0
Replying to 1-1 • Oct 24, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
they teased us about the fans meeting..! So cute!2 hours before the fans meeting, xixi & lulu.. can't wait!!https://mobile.twitter.com/ZARA__818/status/1319855940699451392
Yeah , i m watching right now on weibo, there is no subs
0 1
Replying to Ime • Oct 20, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I thougt the script n director should let them have their goodbye kiss instead of slapping him -in fact jj doesnt…
I bet their kiss would be very deep, passionate n soulful
0 0
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 20, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I thougt the script n director should let them have their goodbye kiss instead of slapping him -in fact jj doesnt believe that ys is corrupted - that would be a huge bonus to viewers and sweet surprise
2 2
Replying to normalleaf • Oct 17, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I can't understand how can people give 1 star rating to this drama??????[see in statistics]
Yes ur right, im shocked. Definitely they are haters
4 0
Replying to Ime • Oct 13, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Is there a douban app for international users. I am allready install douban app but i have no idea of anything,…
Ok, thx
1 0
Replying to Ime • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Is there a douban app for international users. I am allready install douban app but i have no idea of anything,…
Capek sy coba semuanya gak bisa, sampe bela2in install wechat 778MB percuma, websitenya bisa ditranslate ke english tapi bgtu diarahin ke apps gak bisa english, i am lost
0 3
Replying to vellarhys • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
actually 7.4 in douban is considered pretty good alrd! eheh.it's true tho that there are a lot of haters that…
Ya, feel sorry to leo luo, they are body shaming on him. Infact mostly of ceo in real world doesnt meet a perfect ones. Leo is very talented actor and his visual is definitely no joke n i really love him.
0 0
Replying to cheshire • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Ahh tag this comment as a spoiler, please.
I watched the show on iqiyi so i am not allowed to comment here
0 0
Replying to SamWantsToBelieve • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
This should be labelled as a spoiler for those who have not watched as yet
I watched the show on iqiyi so i am not allowed to comment here
0 0
Replying to Sharaban Tohora • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I can't vote on duban apps my country are not allowed to vote on this apps.... chinise country are totally different…
Yes it does
0 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Is the rating more important than view count? Do you know what the view count is?
No clue at all
0 0
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I saw at douban the current rating love is sweet is 7.4 . All local viewers should rate five stars to compensate for the haters coz we international fans have no idea to vote due to language barrier
5 6
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
20 is an episode about confession of love for all the cast :)
3 4
Replying to Ime • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Is there a douban app for international users. I am allready install douban app but i have no idea of anything,…
Hai gmn ya ttp gak bisa douban app nya mandarin, pake no hp gak ada tuh ID, apa hrs pake wechat
0 5
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 11, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Leo luo and bailu are freaking cute. Both chemistry is killin me.
11 0
Replying to Ime • Oct 11, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Is there a douban app for international users. I am allready install douban app but i have no idea of anything,…
Does indonesia allowed to rate in douban, i wanna rate for leo luo
2 9
Replying to Phyu Khin Khin • Oct 11, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
The hater keeps giving one star in douban and the rating is low from 8 to 7.4.So Sad.What's wrong with them??…
Is there a douban app for international users. I am allready install douban app but i have no idea of anything, its all mandarin
2 10