News
Replying to Meowskie • Dec 10, 2020
Title Gen Y
this, it confuses the hell out of me that at this moment i dont ship wayu with anyone..
More we watch it gets more confusing..
1 0
On Gen Y • Dec 10, 2020
Title Gen Y
I have watched the episode of 5 I got confused thanu who does he like wayu or phai . I used to imagine that phai and Sean Dee were couple but the story is such confusing and if thanu and wayu will get together then please don't rush to get them together in second last and last episode it will get more confusing . Like other series.
4 2
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Nov 18, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
Seriously I just got little happy when Pete returned .Ae deserve another season and as well as kengkla and techno please make another season for them .It was very good series .I enjoyed watching it .
5 0