Editorials
On Oh My Ladylord • May 13, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
Wtf, I don't know what to say
2 0
Replying to victoria • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
Can someone explain it to me? He can't make her first wish true right? What would make the person she most love…
Thank you so much!! But will she die anyway? Or will it make her desiese gone?
0 1
Replying to victoria • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
I loved the first two episodes, but I I confess I am a little confuse about the terms of their contract
Can someone explain it to me? He can't make her first wish true right? What would make the person she most love die? I am so sorry everyone I am very confused by this part.
0 6
On Doom at Your Service • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I loved the first two episodes, but I I confess I am a little confuse about the terms of their contract
3 7
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 8, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
I can't stand the ML for now... And I am annoyed that the FL is always going through very embarrassing situations
4 0
On Oh My Ladylord • May 6, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
I skipped 80% of the scenes of the episodes 13 and 14. I am only watching it cause I am stupid and don't like to drop dramas
7 1
Replying to gabilu • May 6, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
I stopped watching after episode 8 and I'm waiting for the drama to be finished to catch up, but all the comments…
I don't think we can even compare it to Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol.
1 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 1, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan Spoiler
I really don't likethe way the ML act. I feel so sorry for the FM, everything get wrong in her life... I am embarrassed most of the time during 2nd episode
1 1
Replying to jessica • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo
The only thing I disliked was how they had Vincenzo show up to save them at the end. Really would have liked seeing…
Same!!
0 0
Replying to sunday • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Hmm, I don't know if this is only me but I personally am a bit tired to Vincenzo 'saving-the-day'. Like each of…
Yeah. Same I was hoping the "Vincenzo family" would deal with everything by themselves and when he get there he would be surprised
3 0
Replying to Sabin Bir • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Yeah I miss the the initial episodes where Cha young was shown as a strong independent fearless women. Now she…
I miss it too. I know Vincenzo is the main lead, but I would love to know more about what Cha Young is thinking, how she feels about the plans, his father's assassin being killed...
2 0
Replying to vpil • Apr 25, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Does anybody else find the comedy in this series to be really juvenile and cringeworthy? It's seems really silly…
Yeah! It is crazy cause is not the type of comedy I am used to like, but, Idk it just works with Vincenzo. I really like and I give very good laughs
2 0
Replying to victoria • Apr 24, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I believe you are right. It proves his loyalty to his brother and I lile to think it probably is going to piss…
Like*
0 0
Replying to Vyrus • Apr 24, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Theory 101:Jang Han Seo didnt betray vincenzo. He told Vincenzo about the interpol thing. As only Jang Han Seo…
I believe you are right. It proves his loyalty to his brother and I lile to think it probably is going to piss him too because his brother was capable to shoot Vincenzo and he was not hahahaha
0 1
Replying to victoria • Apr 12, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
If I am not wrong she is in How to be thirty. She doesn't have a lot of screen time but there are more scenes…
Cha Min Ji
1 2
Replying to your eternal hell • Apr 11, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
that stylist is so pretty
If I am not wrong she is in How to be thirty. She doesn't have a lot of screen time but there are more scenes there than here.
1 4
On Vincenzo • Apr 11, 2021
Title Vincenzo
How am I going to wait two weeks for the next episodes????
0 0
Replying to victoria • Jan 19, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
This is exactly what I thought. I am not sure if I should watch next episode or just drop it
It is so sad how we are constantly told we are wrong and overreacting. I'm saying this because I felt very uncomfortable watching it, but I told myself that I was wrong. It was nice to see that many girls thought the same
6 1
Replying to Pearl Khan • Jan 19, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
The last 15 minutes of the first episode was extremely uncomfortable to watch. I was like "stay away from her…
This is exactly what I thought. I am not sure if I should watch next episode or just drop it
5 3
Replying to Suzzyy • Jan 16, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
You can try "flower of evil" or "run on" I am pretty sure these two will meet your expectations!!
Run On is great!! Check it. You'll not regret
3 0
