Editorials Replying to ellieamoury • Jul 14, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
It's something like BTS footage of the two when they made their movie together. Qinglang is having trouble recovering…
Thank you so much!!! I was very curious about it
0 0
Replying to victoria • Jul 13, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
What was the video Chang Yang posted without Qinglang permission?
Ah! But they didn’t explain what the video is about?
0 1
Replying to victoria • Jul 12, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
I am a little behind and I think I missed something while watching… could someone please explain it to me? I…
What was the video Chang Yang posted without Qinglang permission?
2 3
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Jul 12, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
I am a little behind and I think I missed something while watching… could someone please explain it to me? I will comment here with a spoiler tag.
1 6
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 9, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
It is so good I can’t wait for the next episode
8 1
Replying to pinktulips69 • Mar 17, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance Spoiler
Have you heard any spoiler about their love line?
I think yenyen said that because of one of the teasers. We can see SS with a man that looks like CH with short hair.
0 2
On Secret Playlist • Nov 23, 2023
Title Secret Playlist
Any chance we will have it with better sub?
0 2
Replying to Gabriela-in-this-planet • Sep 14, 2023
Title NCT Universe: Lastart
is there an episode 8?
There is. Everyone crying and the final lineup playing some games
1 1
On NCT Universe: Lastart • Aug 21, 2023
Title NCT Universe: Lastart
The show will have 8 episodes not 5
5 3
On Chae Hyung Won • Aug 17, 2023
Person Chae Hyung Won
Can wait to see more actor Chae Hyungwon
1 0
On CEO-dol Mart • Aug 16, 2023
Title CEO-dol Mart
Can’t wait to see Hyungwon and Xiumin together
4 1
On His Man Season 2 • Jul 15, 2023
Title His Man Season 2 Spoiler
Chung-ook is the most precious man in the house. Really. It is so clear how hurt he is and it makes me so sad see him being hurt in the show too. There were so many other ways to clear the possible misunderstanding but HJ chose the worst one.
27 29
On His Man Season 2 • Jun 30, 2023
Title His Man Season 2 Spoiler
omg I feel so sorry for Yeon Hee calling the wrong number 😂😂😂 I hope Junseong tells him about it
2 2
Replying to Farhana Akhter • Jun 28, 2023
Person Park Hyun Chul Spoiler
They already ruined him!😪
Oh yeah. I painfully watched it.
1 0
lo_ve • May 9, 2023
Article MONSTA X's Hyung Won Will Reportedly Make a Cameo Appearance in "Oh! Youngsimi"
Yay!!! So proud of our actor Chae Hyungwon
1 1
On Bed Friend • Feb 18, 2023
Title Bed Friend
Am I asking for too much if later we find out King actually did not sleep with Uea? I am so tired of drunk sex as if it is ok. Like… it is not like both were drunk.
11 16
On Park Hyun Chul • Feb 16, 2023
Person Park Hyun Chul
Karam is on Peak Time???? I had no idea he was an idol!!!
1 2
On Happy Ending Romance • Feb 16, 2023
Title Happy Ending Romance
Karam is on Peak Time???? I had no idea he was an idol!!!
2 0
On My School President • Feb 4, 2023
Title My School President
How are people complaining about the kids scene? It was so cute!!!!!!! They know how special it is and they are nervous about it. I love them so much. I don’t want to say goodbye 😭😭😭
10 0
Replying to Orion66 • Dec 26, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Because she technically grow up with MuDeok at Sari Village. She knew MuDeok is the real Bu Yeon
Mama Jin told her. I just can’t see a reason to her doing this… maybe she just wanted to show So-i that she didn’t have a precious information as she imagined
3 0
