Editorials
On Do You Love Me as I Love You • Feb 11, 2024
Title Do You Love Me as I Love You
Can anyone recommend dramas with a similar plot to this one?
0 0
Replying to RayllaPk • Feb 11, 2024
Title You Are My Destiny
I love Kdramas where the ML doesn't like the FL at the beginning but eventually he starts to like her as the story…
I also like this kind of dramas. Could you recommend some similar to this one? Where the ml is not in love with the fl at the beginning?
1 1
On Unintentional Love Story • Jan 26, 2024
Title Unintentional Love Story
happy ending?
2 1
On Do You Like Brahms? • Jan 21, 2024
Title Do You Like Brahms?
Can anyone recommend dramas like this and Piece of your mind? Both have the same vibes and I loved them
3 6
Replying to marta eses • Jan 8, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
En Prime Video en España no tenemos los subtitulo activados y solo podemos verla con audio coreano. Es lamentable…
Yo la he visto en España, justo el día del estreno y sí tenía subtitulos a español
1 1
