News
Replying to NightOwl • Aug 16, 2021
Title Trial Marriage
Another contract marriage drama. I saw the trailer and it's tropey, which is to be expected, but I must say this…
Where did you watch the trailer
0 0
Replying to Sinister Empress • Aug 15, 2021
Title Pandora's Box
Pray to the Gods that mangotv will provide decent subs and not Google translated ones🙏🏼
Mgtv has started to provide subtitles the next day of release of episode but the problem is that they are available for only VIP members. So if you want to watch it after release you can watch it online
1 0
Replying to xue er • Jun 22, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
here for janine
Same 😊
1 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jun 20, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
When it will air? Is any tentative date provided
0 0
hampster76 • May 21, 2021
Review Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
I also liked the drama but the female lead was portrayed too childish. I think they should not always make the female lead childish and naive. They should be independent and smart
2 0
Replying to Madhumita Chandra • Apr 10, 2021
Title About Is Love Season 2
In which app will it be releasing except WETV??? Actually Wetv has been banned in India so......
You can watch it on dramacool
1 0
On Plot Love • Apr 10, 2021
Title Plot Love
Are they subbed????
0 0
Replying to Epiphany • Apr 9, 2021
Title Plot Love
Its available on dramacool, but it is not subbed yet
Your welcome ?
0 0
Replying to Eira_Cerys • Apr 8, 2021
Title Plot Love
where can I watch this?
Its available on dramacool, but it is not subbed yet
0 2
On About Is Love Season 2 • Apr 2, 2021
Title About Is Love Season 2
Do anyone know when it will air
1 0
Replying to Lisa_mhh • Mar 26, 2021
Title The Rational Life
Can any1 tell where is it going to come
It's tentative date is 31 march 2021
0 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Mar 24, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
Where did you find the trailer?
Ohk??
0 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Mar 23, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
Where did you find the trailer?
Its available on wetv. You can see its trailer on wetv's YouTube channel?
0 2
Replying to Mini • Dec 3, 2020
Title You Complete Me
Can you tell me where did you watch it? I searched jt up on wetv but its not available there
Yeah I have seen. Thanks for help ??
0 0
On You Complete Me • Dec 2, 2020
Title You Complete Me
Do anyone know when will it come in dramacool
0 1
Replying to Mini • Dec 2, 2020
Title You Complete Me
Can you tell me where did you watch it? I searched jt up on wetv but its not available there
???I cant find it anywhere. Its showing not available in my region. Can you please share the link
0 2
Replying to Mini • Dec 2, 2020
Title You Complete Me
Can you tell me where did you watch it? I searched jt up on wetv but its not available there
On which website?? I was also unable to find it nor it is available on dramacool
0 6
Replying to usna • Dec 1, 2020
Title You Complete Me
Coming soon as per trailer in WeTv's YT channel today.
Thanks dear?
0 0
On You Complete Me • Nov 14, 2020
Title You Complete Me
Do anyone know anything about its airing date
0 2
On Hello My Shining Love • Nov 14, 2020
Title Hello My Shining Love
Do anyone know when will It air
1 0
