Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 60 minutes ago
  • Location: Wuxie's Diary
  • Contribution Points: 53 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 26, 2020
On The Dark Lord • Sep 30, 2021
Pls recommend a drama with same relationship like xiaotian and ninger.... where ml and 2nd fl has more chemistry than fl and ml ended up with 2nd fl
1 0
Replying to fkyuhtrsbl4life • Sep 30, 2021
This looks good as long as there is no shitty romance, l am tired of stereotype romance dramas l need something…
That tang girl is too annoying..i can't watch her .....
7 0
Replying to 胡乱改个名字 • Sep 27, 2021
Title Joy of Life
Nirvana in Fire,other dramas dont have this quality
Done this one two.... and i love historical palace dramas as well
1 0
Replying to 胡乱改个名字 • Sep 26, 2021
Title Joy of Life
Nirvana in Fire,other dramas dont have this quality
Done watching NIF...... it's really a masterpiece.....one of my top fav drama
2 2
Replying to 8359383 • Sep 26, 2021
Title Joy of Life
My advice would be to try out either My Heroic Husband (a lot of the same cast and crew from JoL...Zhang Ruoyun…
Thanks.... i will surely try sparrow...but I'm more interested in historical dramas ..... i have watched OUATILM....it was a fun ......
0 1
On Joy of Life • Sep 25, 2021
Title Joy of Life
What a Brilliant drama.... i just love everything about it....
Please recommend me more dramas with smart witty cunning scheming male protagonist...main lead like fan xian????
1 10
Replying to WandereR • Sep 15, 2021
Title Our Times
From the looks of it, she'll be paired with Neo.I do agree, Neo looks somewhat different but I think it's mainly…
Do you think it will have romance later?
0 2
Replying to Sawakumi Shoujo • Sep 12, 2021
Title Our Times
I loved theme song. Does anyone know the name of this song?
I love it too
1 0
On Our Times • Sep 12, 2021
Title Our Times
I hope there's no unnecessary romance here....
4 1
Replying to ScarletWolf • Sep 8, 2021
I knew it! but it was master and disciple, father and son, friend and friend so i nearly missed it. but i could…
In which ep..
0 1
On Stand by Me • Sep 8, 2021
Title Stand by Me
I love cheng yi but like after watching love and redemption. .the main cp gives me in laws vibes and i don't think she is suitable for this character. ... her acting skill is immature.... i would prefer someone else...
7 3
Replying to Saggisilver • Sep 3, 2021
Title Immortality
Anyone here also reads 19 Days by oldxian? It's a chinese manhua that is quite popular (❁´◡`❁)
Waiting for next chapter of that manhwa.... one of reason to live
0 1
On D.P. • Aug 28, 2021
Title D.P.
It reminds me the drama ' detective novice'......i love both of them
0 0
On D.P. • Aug 27, 2021
Title D.P.
Bromance????
1 1
On The Devil Judge • Aug 23, 2021
Soo after beyond evil we got this drama....what next with same genre and bromance???????? I need to move on
1 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Aug 22, 2021
Just like that the evil witch killed her self ,,, No ,, I'm not satisfied
Are you out of your mind.....can't you see that spoiler button.......
1 0