Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 26, 2020
Replying to owen3939 • Oct 26, 2021
Because unfortunately dramas have more limitations than netflix shows and movies.
Nevertheless is on Netflix too o.O
1 3
Replying to fl1ckz • Oct 24, 2021
The Eng sub is already available in subscene! I just finished watching it :D
Subspace seems like a place where you download things, not an online streaming source. Most people are interested in watching it on an online streaming source because you can't get into trouble if you do it that way. If you try downloading things you usually can get into trouble because I think it's illegal to do so. But thank you!
1 1
On Gong Yoo • Oct 22, 2021
Person Gong Yoo
I love how he's not on any social media (aka Twitter, Instagram etc...), so there are very few rumors about him. He also said in an interview that he likes keeping his private life private and doesn't even browse social media and doesn't have social media either. He also doesn't like having his picture taken by anyone, although will do so if it's regarding cast and crew photos from a drama or movie he's in. But on his private time, he doesn't like taking pictures with fans or anyone else. When he was interviewed in one thing, the interviewer asked him how he felt about becoming a superstar overnight when he did Goblin.

He said he doesn't really like the attention and misses the time when he could just go to the gym and not have people crowding around taking pictures of him. He also said he was considering just quitting acting so he'd be out of the public spotlight but would feel bad for the fans who have been with him since the start and said he doesn't want to let them down. However, who knows what will happen in the future. I love Gong Yoo's acting and hope he will continue to act for a long time. But at the same time, if it doesn't make him happy anymore I'd prefer he quit and pursue something that will give him happiness.

The best thing is that he originally was offered the role in Goblin and turned it down. But the director kept after him and kept trying to convince him to accept the role. He finally convinced Gong Yoo to look at the script and read it all the way through and Gong Yoo eventually accepted the role and that was what made him famous xDD. He also said he never thought Train to Busan would become the blockbuster hit it did and had mixed feelings about how well it did. He was happy that it did so well but he was also uncomfortable about receiving so much attention for his role, as he doesn't like being seen as someone special.
27 15
Replying to Confetti6218 • Oct 21, 2021
Just one episode? Is that a mistake?
In an interview that was just posted on YT, Fluke says that this will be the 2nd time he and Ohm will be working together on a full length long series. So it'll probably have at least 12-13 episodes.
0 0
Replying to Anoriell • Oct 20, 2021
Wow, if you know a bit of backstory what happened with motive village, 2 moons 2 and aam at least. And if you…
I knew about Earth and what MV did to him and also tried to do to him (which was shown in the series) but someone else said that MV also tried to do the same thing to Bas (the actor that played Wayo in 2moons) but Bas was able to get out of it easier than Earth. Kind of interesting that they chose to name Michael's character in CIWYW Bas as well.
3 0
Replying to Likai • Oct 19, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
It has been said below many times. The show switched companies and some actors could not wait for the shoots to…
Yeah I know. But it's kind of strange that Perth left to film ME2 and then returned to KP again. Apparently, ME2 hasn't started filming yet, so he shouldn't be available to return to KP because he could be called away again to film for ME2. I can understand why Gameplay left, because he's in a new BL and I think it's filming now. But why did Perth leave for a very short period of time and then returned? It's not like he left to film ME2 and then came back to do KP.
0 1
Replying to Paradoxchild01 • Oct 19, 2021
I just saw an ad on Facebook for a “Secret Mission” show that Ohm and Fluke are in. It’s not a sequel to…
It was originally a fan meeting teaser for OhmFluke first fan meeting. But I saw a comment from someone today who said: Yeah this is being turned into a series. Rumors are OhmFluke are going to be in 3 BLs in the works.
4 0
On KinnPorsche • Oct 16, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
So now it seems as if KinnPorsche is scheduled to be released sometime late December 2021, unless they push the release date back again. And what's up with the cast, first they remove Perth and then they remove Gameplay and then Perth returns.
2 3
On Love With Benefits • Oct 16, 2021
Is this going to be available on LINE TV for US? Sometimes it says it'll be airing on LINE TV and will appear as if it's there but when you actually click on the video it says "Not available in your country."
1 2
Replying to Kira the Veteran STAY • Oct 6, 2021
If anyone wants to know where to watch this with english subs, I found one but don't want to leave a link because…
Hm. I think the link I have (which is subbed) uploaded the wrong video though. I don't think it's THIS movie, even though it's listed as being this movie... ; ; I'll be on the lookout for THIS movie with subs though and will let you (those who messaged me) know if I find it!
0 0
On Shark: The Beginning • Oct 6, 2021
If anyone wants to know where to watch this with english subs, I found one but don't want to leave a link because apparently whenever someone leaves a link in the comment section it gets taken offline a few days later. Message me and I'll give you the link via messages, I don't think they can easily find the link to take it down if it goes through messages.
2 4
Replying to Rosie76 • Sep 30, 2021
just a heads up. Netflix has 33 episodes and Viki only have 20. Difference being netflix is the longer story.…
I did a time check and the reason why Netflix has 33 and Viki has 20 is because each episode on Viki is around 1hr15m and each episode on Netflix is only 44 minutes. So they are the same length story, it's just Viki made each episode into 1hr15 and Netflix only did 44. Hope it stays on Netflix longer since I'm watching it now and it's set to expire today. Viki tends to be problematic for me when it comes to playing videos.
0 1
Replying to blylvy • Sep 30, 2021
Person Aaron Yan
I thought they were Taiwanese dramas? Taiwan is definitely more open to bls
Technically, I believe China only tends to do Bromance not BL. I think Bromance is hints and subtle clues that 2 guys are into eachother but they will never kiss or make-out. On the other hand, BL will almost ALWAYS have either a kiss or a make-out scene at some point in the series.
0 1
Replying to blylvy • Sep 30, 2021
Person Aaron Yan
I thought they were Taiwanese dramas? Taiwan is definitely more open to bls
Technically, I believe China only tends to do Bromance not BL. I think Bromance is hints and subtle clues that 2 guys are into eachother but they will never kiss or make-out. On the other hand, BL will almost ALWAYS have either a kiss or a make-out scene at some point in the series.
0 1
Replying to Minhchie • Sep 30, 2021
Person Aaron Yan
to be fair, the chinese industry still has BL in subtle forms like Untamed and Guardian which were very popular!…
Technically, I believe China only tends to do Bromance not BL. I think Bromance is hints and subtle clues that 2 guys are into eachother but they will never kiss or make-out. On the other hand, BL will almost ALWAYS have either a kiss or a make-out scene at some point in the series.
1 0
Replying to HABOOB • Sep 25, 2021
Title Safe House
I don't think Off has the patience for 7days in there, If Tay or Arm was there as well maybe, He get grumpy fast…
I always thought Neo would be fun, ever since I saw him in FUTS and the interviews and BTS stuff of that series. XDD
2 1
On Safe House • Sep 15, 2021
Title Safe House
Does anyone know when this will be available with English Subtitles or no?
0 1
On Safe House • Sep 14, 2021
Title Safe House
Anyone know why Off Jumpol wasn't part of this since they have 2 pairings from GMMTV (PondPhuwin & EarthMix) in the show and Gun is in it and usually Off and Gun appear together. Off is also part of GMMTV too. So, I'm just curious if anyone knows. I'm guessing either he had other jobs he was already participating in and couldn't do it, or it's because he recently got covid19 and was recovering, although I thought he'd already recovered?
0 11
Replying to Not a Robot • Sep 13, 2021
I understand your POV, but I think the MLs would have had better chemistry had they had the same amount of screen…
I agree with what you said about how it's better that they told the backstory with just dialogue instead of a few episodes. But I don't think San was in love with Tharn, I think he was just attracted to him. On the other hand, Tharn definitely wasn't ever in love with San. Tharn said (like you said) San was a very important senior that he trusted and was his first sexual experience but he also said that it didn't turn out well. He's never said anything about loving, falling in love with, or flirting with San. So I don't think Tharn ever flirted, fell in love with or loved him. The only one Tharn ever flirted and fell in love with was Tar before Type.
0 0