Editorials
Replying to sandelf • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Is The Untamed really that good? I have it on my list, but every time I want to watch it, I end up choosing something…
I was exactly like you. I had it on my watch list for a long time and always hesitated to watch it. but trust me, just give it a try. for me it ended up being my favorite Chinese drama. The production, direction and OST of the drama is really impressive.
3 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 2, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I finished 11 episodes and it's really really good. It's been a long time since I watched a Chinese drama. After watching a lot of korean dramas , most of the new chinese dramas didn't impress me. Also, after watching a classic like 'The Untamed', none of the wuxia Dramas were meeting the standards. But this one is so good so far.
11 5
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Apr 27, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
This drama deserves the award for the worst, and most depressing ending. this drama has literally spoiled my experience. the first part was so good and the directors did a very good job in spoiling the second part.
2 0
On Sweet Home • Dec 22, 2021
Title Sweet Home
This was just amazing!!
0 0
Replying to Mamidala Poojitha • Jan 16, 2021
Review I Don't Want to Run Season 2
Where did u watch this.. I can't understand where should I watch season 2
I watched it on the iqiyi app . You can also check if it's available on dramacool website.
0 0
On My Girlfriend Is an Alien • Dec 4, 2020
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien
This drama introduced me to the world of chinese dramas. I was asked by my friend to watch this drama. I was not interested at first. When I reached half of the first episode, I started getting into the drama. When I reached the last five episodes, I really didn't want this drama to end. The chemistry between the leads is so good. The story never makes you feel bored. I also rewatched the drama twice. It's worth watching.
3 0
