Editorials
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • May 6, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
Omggg Shinomiya is a big Green Flag!! 🟩🟩🟩 love them both
16 1
On Sota Ryosuke • May 6, 2022
Person Sota Ryosuke
So cute
3 0
On Sato Yusuke • May 6, 2022
Person Sato Yusuke
Omg he so cute
4 0
On Oshida Gaku • May 6, 2022
Person Oshida Gaku
He's so cute
1 0
Replying to NotJohnity • May 2, 2022
Title I Saw the Devil
what
On alice on the borderland?
0 1
On Ito Kentaro • May 2, 2022
Person Ito Kentaro
Omgg so many projects!!
0 0
On Yamibu Real • May 2, 2022
Title Yamibu Real
Where can I watch this?
0 0
Replying to NotJohnity • May 2, 2022
Title I Saw the Devil
what
I think my humor is so simple like OMGZKJZAHA
0 3
On Machida Keita • May 2, 2022
Person Machida Keita
I didn't realize that he is on alice in borderland too like omggg
4 0
Replying to Cuebox • May 2, 2022
Title Mr. Osomatsu
it has a page on dramacool, hopefully that means someone will sub it. but we probably have to wait for it to be…
Thank you
1 0
Replying to NotJohnity • May 2, 2022
Title I Saw the Devil
what
When he scream lololol
1 5
On Sh**ting Stars • May 2, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
I like Soo Hyuk more on ep 4
5 0
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • Apr 30, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
This type of bl I like like this is simple and cute
17 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 30, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
Am I the only who notice TaeSung hand at the end? Lsmaoao
2 1
On Honda Kyoya • Apr 24, 2022
Person Honda Kyoya
Ackk he is so handsome
7 0
Replying to griff88 • Apr 3, 2022
Person Meguro Ren
Nope, the closest thing is his group's Youtube Channel (Snow Man) where they have some contents with ENG Sub
I already found it,they have actual acc on ig
0 0
On Mr. Osomatsu • Apr 3, 2022
Title Mr. Osomatsu
Where can I watch this?
0 4
On Meguro Ren • Apr 1, 2022
Person Meguro Ren
Do he have any social media accounts?
2 2
Replying to BLfourLIFE • Apr 1, 2022
Title Don't Call It Mystery
myasiantv.cc , drama.cx
Tysm
1 0
Replying to cinemaholic • Apr 1, 2022
Title Character
https://www1.dramacool.fo/character-2021-episode-1.html
Tysm
0 0