Editorials
On Thunder • Dec 3, 2021
Person Thunder
Any update?
0 0
On Thunder • Dec 3, 2021
Person Thunder
Any update?
0 0
On Bread, Love and Dreams • Dec 3, 2021
Title Bread, Love and Dreams
I watched this when I was a kid,now I want to watch this again!
3 1
On Flower Boy Next Door • Dec 3, 2021
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I rewatched this again and it's still good as always
7 0
On There Is an Alien Here • Dec 3, 2021
Title There Is an Alien Here
Where can I watch this? This aired already right?
0 1
On Again 1997 • Dec 3, 2021
Title Again 1997
I can't waittt
2 0
On Kim Sung Cheol • Dec 3, 2021
Person Kim Sung Cheol
I love this guy so much!
6 0
On Kim Sung Cheol • Dec 3, 2021
Person Kim Sung Cheol
I love this guy so much!
3 0
Replying to Hiroshi • Dec 3, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
Woo Shik and Sung Chil in one drama ackkkk!!!
I love to see this!!
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Dec 3, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
Woo Shik and Sung Chil in one drama ackkkk!!!
2 1
On The Battleship Island • Dec 3, 2021
Title The Battleship Island
The acting is so perfect!
5 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Dec 3, 2021
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
When will this project will air? Is this confirm yet?
0 0
On Along with the Gods 3 • Dec 2, 2021
Title Along with the Gods 3
I'm desperate to watch this!!!
2 0
On Character • Dec 2, 2021
Title Character
Where can I watch this, it's been a months
3 0
Replying to Hiroshi • Dec 2, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
I just notice that Ae Jin's mother have secret or something, I don't know why but I will try to read the webtoon
Are Jin characters is so relatable, plus her parents doesn't even know what going on to her
2 0
Replying to Hiroshi • Dec 2, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
I just notice that Ae Jin's mother have secret or something, I don't know why but I will try to read the webtoon
Yuhh I literally love this show but they should make 1 hour/by episode
4 1
On School 2021 • Dec 2, 2021
Title School 2021
Actually the first episode doesn't catch me but I will try to watch the 2nd ep
0 1
On User Not Found • Dec 2, 2021
Title User Not Found
Waahhh! I'm excited to watch this
0 0
Replying to Hiroshi • Dec 2, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
I notice Ho In personality doesn't care about others feeling,he so cold
I just notice that Ae Jin's mother have secret or something, I don't know why but I will try to read the webtoon
0 4
On Shadow Beauty • Dec 2, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
I notice Ho In personality doesn't care about others feeling,he so cold
11 5