Editorials
On The Tasty Florida • Oct 16, 2021
Title The Tasty Florida
It's simple but sweet,I love it
2 0
On The Tasty Florida • Oct 16, 2021
Title The Tasty Florida
Yoo hwan look like bomin(golden child) but older version
0 0
On Click Your Heart • Oct 15, 2021
Title Click Your Heart
It's confusing for a sec but when I saw that this have alternative ending I get it now jsksksk
7 0
On Begins Youth • Oct 14, 2021
Title Begins Youth
Seo ji hoon acckkk
0 0
On Again 1997 • Oct 14, 2021
Title Again 1997
Acckk
0 0
On Blind • Oct 14, 2021
Title Blind
This is such a great film
2 0
Replying to Hiroshi • Oct 14, 2021
Title Character
In theater on Japan
*cinema
0 0
Replying to Christieee • Oct 14, 2021
Title Character
where can I watch this?:/
In theater on Japan
0 1
On Decibel • Oct 14, 2021
Title Decibel
The cast are so expensive 😌✨✨
9 0
On Matching! Boys Archery • Oct 13, 2021
Title Matching! Boys Archery
This is so entertaining and funny
3 0
On School 2021 • Oct 12, 2021
Title School 2021
I feel bromance here
2 0
On Won Tae Min • Oct 12, 2021
Person Won Tae Min
He's so handsome!!!
0 0
On Psychopath Diary • Oct 12, 2021
Title Psychopath Diary
SEO IN WOO IS A BI AND THAT'S THE FACT✋✋🙄🙄
19 0
On Tak Woo Suk • Oct 10, 2021
Person Tak Woo Suk
He's so handsome!!
2 0
On Long Time No See • Oct 10, 2021
Title Long Time No See
I watched this and I'm freaking love this!!
3 2
On The Tasty Florida • Oct 10, 2021
Title The Tasty Florida
This is so sweet!!
2 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Oct 8, 2021
Person Kim Ji Woong
👎
🤡
3 0
Replying to Blue Bubble • Oct 8, 2021
Title As the Gods Will
Dramacool or Kissasian
I already watched this but thank you
3 0
On Houkago Senki • Oct 6, 2021
Title Houkago Senki
First I really don't get it but in the end I love it so muchh
1 1
On Kim Joo Ryoung • Sep 28, 2021
Person Kim Joo Ryoung
She so pretty!
0 0