Editorials
On Temptation of Wolves • Sep 7, 2021
Title Temptation of Wolves
I regret watching this!! This made me cry a lot!!! This is so best!!
2 0
On Kim Min Kyu • Sep 6, 2021
Person Kim Min Kyu
He so handsome!!
1 0
On Character • Sep 5, 2021
Title Character
Where can I watch the raw?
0 4
On Splash Splash Love • Sep 5, 2021
Title Splash Splash Love
It's was short but it so good!!
4 0
Replying to Bingeul bingeul • Sep 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
kiim soon ok's biggest mistake :(
They killing all the characters too like I'm in pain
1 1
On Millennial Killer • Sep 5, 2021
Title Millennial Killer
Is it still going?
0 0
On Bungo Shounen! Johnny's Jrs de Meisaku wo Yomitoita • Sep 5, 2021
Title Bungo Shounen! Johnny's Jrs de Meisaku wo Yomitoita
It is still going??
0 1
On Delivery • Sep 5, 2021
Title Delivery
Yes!!
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Sep 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
PLSSS Dr. Ha literally died!!! I can't!
4 3
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Sep 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
PLSSS Dr. Ha literally died!!! I can't!
1 0
On Millennial Killer • Sep 2, 2021
Title Millennial Killer
What is this?
0 0
On Non • Sep 2, 2021
Person Non
She so beautiful!
0 0
On The Flowers of Evil • Sep 1, 2021
Title The Flowers of Evil
Can I ask what it is?
0 1
On U.F.O • Sep 1, 2021
Title U.F.O
What is this? And what is the story of it?
0 0
Replying to itsinesok • Sep 1, 2021
Title Top Management
I came for Cha Eun Woo but stayed for Jung Yoo Ahn...
Same I heard the news about Yoo Ahn
0 0
On Jung Yoo Ahn • Sep 1, 2021
Person Jung Yoo Ahn
Do he have any social media accounts?
1 0
On Kim Min Gue • Sep 1, 2021
Person Kim Min Gue
He so handsome and cute at the same time
1 0
On Choi Jae Hyun • Sep 1, 2021
Person Choi Jae Hyun
He so handsome!
1 0
On Peach of Time • Sep 1, 2021
Title Peach of Time Spoiler
I can't accept the fact that Yoon Oh is actually a ghost,I literally have tears falling in my face
12 0
On The Way of Vengeance • Aug 31, 2021
Title The Way of Vengeance
Is it out already?
0 0