Editorials
On The Magic of Chocolate • Jun 14, 2021
Title The Magic of Chocolate
This is look cool
0 0
On Cha In Ha • Jun 14, 2021
Person Cha In Ha
We miss you
0 0
On The Boy Next Door • Jun 4, 2021
Title The Boy Next Door
The title of each episodes had me laugh so hard
14 0
On You Raise Me Up • Jun 4, 2021
Title You Raise Me Up
Support Yeonnieeee!!!
1 0
On Along with the Gods 4 • Jun 3, 2021
Title Along with the Gods 4
When??
0 0
On Along with the Gods 3 • Jun 3, 2021
Title Along with the Gods 3
When??
0 0
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL • Jun 3, 2021
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL
This is so cuteeee
5 0
On Kitamura Takumi • Jun 3, 2021
Person Kitamura Takumi
He's so cuteeeee
0 0
On 12 Suicidal Teens • Jun 3, 2021
Title 12 Suicidal Teens
Omg this movie fits to me,we all know that we have difference problem in our life,but this movie represent that we have hope to live
11 2
On As the Gods Will • Jun 3, 2021
Title As the Gods Will
Where can I watch this?
2 2
On Um Hyo Sup • Jun 1, 2021
Person Um Hyo Sup
He's hot tho
1 0
On Jo Soo Hyang • May 30, 2021
Person Jo Soo Hyang
Omgg she's so pretty
1 0
On Yun Si Yun • May 30, 2021
Person Yun Si Yun
OMGGGGG NEW PROJECT!!!!
0 0
On Signal 100 • May 26, 2021
Title Signal 100
This is so cool type of gore
3 0
On Koseki Yuta • May 26, 2021
Person Koseki Yuta
He's so hot in Signal like fr
1 0
On All of Us Are Dead • May 26, 2021
Title All of Us Are Dead
I'm excited to watch this
0 0
On Kang In Soo • May 26, 2021
Person Kang In Soo
He's 33 LIKE what!!!???? I THOUGHT HE IS 22
13 0
On Kang Han Na • May 25, 2021
Person Kang Han Na
She's so pretty!!!
4 0
On Kim Ji Soo • May 25, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
I hope he's fine I guess,I hope he Regret everything he done,okay first y'all can't accept his apologies because your not the one who get assaulted
8 0
Replying to hvara • May 25, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
will there be season2 for this? Its been 4yrs till now...
I hope so
1 0