Editorials
On Miss Granny • Aug 4, 2021
Title Miss Granny
OMGGG THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!
0 0
On Yoon Chan Young • Aug 1, 2021
Person Yoon Chan Young
Plss profile pic 😭😭😭😭
2 0
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Aug 1, 2021
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar Spoiler
I really thought that Kang Bae is the crown prince😭
1 4
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Jul 29, 2021
Title Sweet Home Season 2
OMGMGZKSLSK YESSS
2 0
On My Little Monster • Jul 29, 2021
Title My Little Monster
PLSSS I REALLY LOVE THIS!!
6 0
On Grid • Jul 29, 2021
Title Grid
YESSSS FINALLY!!!
1 0
On Taste of Horror • Jul 29, 2021
Title Taste of Horror
Ohh cool concept!!!
2 0
On Kingdom: Ashin of the North • Jul 24, 2021
Title Kingdom: Ashin of the North
It's awesome I can't wait for season 3!!
8 0
On Light on Me • Jul 16, 2021
Title Light on Me
OMGG THIS IS SO PERFECT!!
5 0
On After School: Lucky or Not • Jul 6, 2021
Title After School: Lucky or Not
The first episode 😭😭😭
4 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Jul 6, 2021
Title All of Us Are Dead
I can't wait
2 0
On Cho Byeong Kyu • Jul 6, 2021
Person Cho Byeong Kyu
I hope the history of losers is officially announced!!
2 0
On Cringy Romance • Jul 6, 2021
Title Cringy Romance
Is this official? Omggg hsksjsjs
0 0
On Seo Kang Jun • Jul 6, 2021
Person Seo Kang Jun
He's cute and hot in the same time
4 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jul 4, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
OOMGGGGJDJDK
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jul 3, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
I will drop the ep5 again because of this like Oh Yoon Hee died??? And now what?? She will return to be alive????PLSSS it's actually piss me off the way she died and the way they blamed Oh Yoon Hee
4 0
On Are You Human? • Jun 29, 2021
Title Are You Human?
The FL is so freaking annoying and the other girl too
2 1
On Snowdrop • Jun 29, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I'm dying
6 0
On You Raise Me Up • Jun 29, 2021
Title You Raise Me Up
Acckk I can't wait
1 0
On Hit the Top • Jun 29, 2021
Title Hit the Top
Why the other comments are so mean like it's funny and cool tho
9 0