News
Replying to Hiroshi • Jan 3, 2024
Title Re/Member Spoiler
I really feel the "final girl" vibes to Rumiko like girl, she ate that last part
The way she hold the chainsaw is so iconic for me
5 0
On Re/Member • Jan 3, 2024
Title Re/Member
I really feel the "final girl" vibes to Rumiko like girl, she ate that last part
5 1
On DK • Jan 3, 2024
Person DK
Happy birthday
0 0
On Shiono Akihisa • Jan 3, 2024
Person Shiono Akihisa
Happy birthday
2 0
On Seor In A • Jan 3, 2024
Person Seor In A
Happy birthday
1 0
On Ore no Bijoka ga Tomaranai?! • Dec 25, 2023
Title Ore no Bijoka ga Tomaranai?!
Any update for sub?
1 4
On Love for Love's Sake • Dec 25, 2023
Title Love for Love's Sake
Omgg can't wait
5 0
On Kim Min Gue • Dec 25, 2023
Person Kim Min Gue
Happy birthday
0 0
On Akutsu Nichika • Dec 23, 2023
Person Akutsu Nichika
Happy birthday
2 0
On Yamanaka Jyutaro • Dec 23, 2023
Person Yamanaka Jyutaro
Happy birthday
0 0
On Yang Se Jong • Dec 23, 2023
Person Yang Se Jong
Happy birthday
0 0
On Park You Na • Dec 23, 2023
Person Park You Na
Happy birthday
0 0
On Re/Member • Dec 23, 2023
Title Re/Member
Where can I watch this?
0 1
On Cha Woo Min • Dec 22, 2023
Person Cha Woo Min
All I can say is that he's hot
2 0
On Night Has Come • Dec 22, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
All who got the mafia role are so predictable but It's really fun to watch and the mystery between the ghost is kinda twisted and I really like it
3 0
On No Regret • Nov 26, 2023
Title No Regret
Where can I watch this?
0 4
On Lee Sang Yeon • Nov 4, 2023
Person Lee Sang Yeon
happy birthday
0 0
On T.O.P • Nov 4, 2023
Person T.O.P
Happy birthday
0 0
Replying to Hiroshi • Nov 3, 2023
Title Can't Help Falling in Love
I watched "she's dating the gangster" first and next is this, I FREAKING LOVE BOTH OF THEIR CHEMISTRY
Both of the movie are worth it
1 0
On Can't Help Falling in Love • Nov 3, 2023
Title Can't Help Falling in Love
I watched "she's dating the gangster" first and next is this, I FREAKING LOVE BOTH OF THEIR CHEMISTRY
1 1