News
Replying to Hiroshi • Jun 23, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake Spoiler
I love it ngl, but i have a question about the ending
did myung ha really died at the end??
0 2
On Love for Love's Sake • Jun 23, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
I love it ngl, but i have a question about the ending
0 3
On Love for Love's Sake • Jun 23, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
I love it ngl, but i have a question about the ending
0 0
On Cha Woong Ki • Jun 23, 2024
Person Cha Woong Ki
MY CUTIEEE
2 0
On Lee Tae Vin • Jun 23, 2024
Person Lee Tae Vin
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
0 0
On Lee Tae Vin • Jun 23, 2024
Person Lee Tae Vin
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
0 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 20, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
I'ma read the manhwa now omggg
3 0
On Honda Kyoya • Jun 20, 2024
Person Honda Kyoya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
0 0
On Kang Tae Oh • Jun 20, 2024
Person Kang Tae Oh
Happy birthday
0 0
On Yun Si Yun • Jun 17, 2024
Person Yun Si Yun
pls give him some roles huhu i miss him
11 0
On Seok Matthew • May 28, 2024
Person Seok Matthew
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
0 0
Replying to etoks21 • May 28, 2024
Title No Regret
There is a beautiful, remastered and clear version now on Youtube. I discovered and watched it just today. It's…
ty ty
1 0
On Morikawa Toshiyuki • Jan 26, 2024
Person Morikawa Toshiyuki
Happy birthday
0 0
On I.M • Jan 26, 2024
Person I.M
Happy birthday
0 0
On Stay with Me • Jan 26, 2024
Title Stay with Me
A SOLID 10/10 I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
6 0
Replying to Hiroshi • Jan 26, 2024
Person Moon Bin
Happy birthday
I miss you so much
2 0
On Moon Bin • Jan 26, 2024
Person Moon Bin
Happy birthday
2 1
Replying to Boston Is Back • Jan 24, 2024
Title Ore no Bijoka ga Tomaranai?!
Try using the translate app. Sometimes when I can't wait for subs I play the series on my laptop and use the translator…
Oh that's a great idea, tysm
0 0
On Xiao Huan • Jan 6, 2024
Person Xiao Huan
He so cute
0 0
On Xu Bin • Jan 6, 2024
Person Xu Bin
I love him so much!!
0 0