Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 28, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: I'm from another dimension
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2020

Your Bride

I'm from another dimension
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Mar 19, 2025
As He says, You could Google it 😂
Googled it, however couldn't get a good explanation.
0 0
Replying to Mira • Mar 18, 2025
"In TCM, Artemisia capillaris is harvested in early spring and is most valuable when young.By April ,it matures…
Ohh...thanks for the detailed explanation ☺️
2 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 18, 2025
What is the meaning of artemisia capillaries in April?
He tells that to SML in his clinic.
2 9
On Si Jin • Mar 16, 2025
Title Si Jin
If anyone is contemplating whether to watch or not..go for it
5 0
On Love Scout • Feb 10, 2025
Title Love Scout
I think she always prefer ML with kid🤣
Not complaining though
4 1
Replying to Lori F • Jan 31, 2025
Not to mention wearing stilettos when you have a high risk pregnancy. How utterly stupid!
Rather than budget, it's like fine details they can atleast handle..ufff
0 0
On Love in the Edge of Divorce • Jan 31, 2025
At the end i expected he will move on with new girl...but No... typically happy ending
And what logic is that baby moves in first trimester when she about to get abortion 🙄
Just switch off the logic cells and watch..they are visual feast
3 3
Replying to Kayeol_L0808 • Jan 29, 2025
Is the baby alive? I watched until episode 28, but I didn't see it. I skipped some parts. Was it in there?
Yes
0 5
On Blossom • Dec 15, 2024
Title Blossom
The dynamics between ML father and his aide is cute
3 1
Replying to BORNO • Oct 5, 2024
People who are here telling that leads don't have chemistry should stick to watching mini dramas where ML's force…
True. The way they handle things is perfect.
2 0
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 1, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
She is gonna get baeksang award this time. Her acting is priceless 😍
9 0