Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 28, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: I'm from another dimension
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2020

Your Bride

I'm from another dimension
On Queen of Tears • Apr 24, 2024
Forget about the drama can't move on from the ost...the music keeps on playing in my mind.. especially the background music of helicopter scene😍I can live with this for next 1 month before i found new addiction.
8 0
On Queen of Divorce • Feb 14, 2024
Title Queen of Divorce Spoiler
How can she forget her phone when she knows that he is asshole..mehhhh
And I some how get vibes that male lead is father of seo yun
1 1
Replying to Hannaehh • Nov 19, 2023
Person Sung Hoon
He’s 40?? I knew him from New Tales of Gisaeng…how time flies 😮
I opened his mdl page and about to comment the same
2 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
May be after reading novel I have so much expectations for the sofa kiss and bed scene🙈
1 1
On Hidden Love • Jul 2, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Is youku teasing us with the ending kiss scenes in mv😐or just raising the expectations 🤔
5 1