News
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Jan 22, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Body swap??? Interesting
1 0
On Princess Nobility • Jan 22, 2022
Title Princess Nobility
Okay I will wait for this
0 0
Replying to achiara • Sep 27, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
I hope he does! Do we know if it's like this in the manhwa? I don't mind spoilers, someone please tell us ;___;
No, he fall in love with her female version
0 1
Replying to achiara • Sep 27, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
I hope he does! Do we know if it's like this in the manhwa? I don't mind spoilers, someone please tell us ;___;
In the manhwa the ml is her bodyguard not tutor so the storyline and ending might be different idk. The ending is sad
0 5
On The King's Affection • Sep 27, 2021
Title The King's Affection
I've watched the trailer more than 5 time. I'm excited to watch this drama
0 0
Replying to Melcama90 • Aug 30, 2021
Title Love Is Written in the Stars
When is it airing
2022
0 0
Replying to Jupiter rules • Aug 24, 2021
Title Stand by Me
This drama is very addictive. Well written. Well Acted. Well Directed. It should be rated 9.
Agree. The plot twist is hyping me. These days I feel so down and stressed, but this drama makes me feel so happy.
2 0
Replying to NightWanderer • Aug 17, 2021
Title Girls Planet 999
Omg your taste!! ❤️
Hehe
0 0
On Girls Planet 999 • Aug 14, 2021
Title Girls Planet 999
Rooting for Kawaguchi Yurina and Su Rui Qi ❤️ good luckkk
14 3
Replying to todayis_snowy • Aug 14, 2021
Title Girls Planet 999
i think this one (interms of voting) will be legit because the producers are different, but expect the same evil…
Who?
0 1
Replying to Pukka • Aug 14, 2021
Title Stand by Me Spoiler
They are sisters, they got separated when the Eunuch killed their grandfather... Qi Yan saved them personally...…
Ikr the sister is helping the emperor and trying to know whats on her godfather mind
0 1
Replying to Pukka • Aug 10, 2021
Title Stand by Me Spoiler
They are sisters, they got separated when the Eunuch killed their grandfather... Qi Yan saved them personally...…
Maybe she forgot everything while her sister remember everything
0 3
Replying to Jelly lin • Jul 24, 2021
Title My Queen
It's say aired on july 23, but where can I find it? It aired today? 12PM?
Dramacool(no subs yet)or you can watch at WeTV
1 0
Replying to ShaashaS • Jul 24, 2021
Title My Queen
Where did u watch it?
Dramacool
0 0
Replying to Jeannie Burke • Jun 5, 2021
Title My Dear Guardian
Is this a very angst drama? I need calm right now. Does she not think SML is like a stalker? He keeps popping…
Okay..i hate him too but i love the storyline
0 0
On My Dear Guardian • Jun 3, 2021
Title My Dear Guardian
This is gold i say❤️ from episode 1 till 10 i never skip any scenes ? Amazing
7 2
On Flourish in Time • May 30, 2021
Title Flourish in Time
Eventho there are no kiss scene we should support a good drama that have a good plot ❤️ no hate
6 0